Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really disappointed from Kid tbh, i expected him to be even more crazier than Law but not only he doesn't have strong CoA, he relies on Crushing his opponent with Iron, something that Law can do easily & have much much more to show than just that.
I expected him to show that he is second only to Luffy, but it seems he is no different than rest of Supernova

Also seems like Killer is just as strong as his Captain, that's why he is Vice Captain
Luffy ~ Zoro > Law >= Kid ~ Killer for now

We know that he fought against the Navy multiple times and I don't think they sent some VA and Fodders to deal with Kaido lol
you gotta answer
When did Kaido get captured? is it when he was still a rookie? or? Kaido didnt born a Top Tier, he progressed just like everyone else, he was once a fodder just like everyone else.
Also, it's kinda confusing if Oda do a pirate-marine parallel.

Imagine still believing Marine is fodder even though Marine is the most probable villain in the endgame

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yes, none did nothing. Only G3 red roc able to draw blood and even Kaido acknowledged that.
i have a differen opinion (also @Jo_Ndule ):

While kaido first only mentions Luffy and is putting him clearly in focus, after the first attacks, he doesn’t separate them anymore, he speaks about „little monsters“ and means all of them, which clearly indicates he doesn’t see significantly differences between them for now. And after one attack of each, it can only mean all of them were able to hurt him at least a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.