Current Events How will Mink Sulong get shut down?

How will Sulong get shut down?

• Sulong Defeat

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Bad Weather

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • BM & Beast Pirates block the moon

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • They choose to keep Sulong a secret for now

• Other

• Total voters
One of the more interesting aspects of this first invasion is thinking how will Oda handle the Sulong, the Mink's last resort and ultimate technique. If you believe the alliance is destined to fail and suffer tragedy as long Big Mom's forces are unaccounted for, will this really be Sulong's time to shine?

Assuming defeat, things can play out in four different ways:

1) Sulong defeat. The full moon is there, they transform, and they get crushed. Massive dehype for the Mink tribe. Very unexpected twist for the readers. The pivotal battle will be Sulong Inuarashi vs Hybrid Jack, genocider of Minks. Without Sulong Neko's help, Inuarashi still loses here but can win round 2.

2) Bad Weather. As long as the Minks have not found some way to stabilize the weather, they are at the mercy of the forces of nature and will therefore not be able to unleash their full power this early. It could be a sign that not planning for the weather is part of their failure, or merely that fortune does not favor them on this day. We get a repeat of the battle in Zou.

3) BM & Kaido have countermeasures. Smoothie and Daifuku were there to see Carrot transform, they would be able to inform Big Mom or Kaido to block the full moon. Dragon Kaido can create clouds to cover the sky, Big Mom could create new weather homies to serve that function but none as powerful as Zeus. Who knows what abilities other Beast pirates posses to achieve the same ends.

4) The Minks choose not to transform. Somebody, a good guy or a grey character, intervenes to stop the Minks. They might tell the Minks this is not the time to reveal their trump card as they have foreseen the alliance's defeat. That they will have their chance later. Thus the Minks make a collective decision to resign themselves to defeat in round 1.

What do you think happens to Sulong in the Fire Festival?

I think you’re right on the money on this (had the same thought when I read the chapter as well ^^). Oda won’t have mentioned that bad weather would fck Sulong even if the moon were out if it wasn’t going to happen at some point imo. So I think either Kaidou or BM block the moon. What’s interesting tho, is that Nami can control the weather, so she’s gonna be key to undoing whatever Kaidou or BM do to fck the minks Sulong.

P

PeperLevi

My bet is 1-Su Long defeat.
Su Long is a great individuality of Mink race,yes. But One Piece Universe is endlessly bigger than the Mink race. Always there is endless ways of others types of characters get powerful. The first step to be a great character is don't be random.
So,biggest part of Zou's peoples is doomed,because they're in most randoms. And the Yonko Crews are such powerful because they have as members armies of great characters,unlike biggest part of teams in geral of One Piece Universe.
BPs and BMPs are whole of characters that can easily defeat any random Mink even in Su Long form and only struggle against great Mink characters,and the great Mink characters here are few:
-Inuarashi
-Nekomamushi
-Sicilian
-Roddy
-Blackback
-Bepo
-Faust
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom could create new weather homies to serve that function but none as powerful as Zeus.
What’s interesting tho, is that Nami can control the weather, so she’s gonna be key to undoing whatever Kaidou or BM do to fck the minks Sulong.
Guys,stop of overestimating Nami before Oda give you a middle finger. Zeus is no way so powerful in Nami's hand as in Linlin's hands.
In the war will have armies of characters capable of dispose Nami before she even can do something with the local weather.
What will happen is certainly: Linlin will face Nami,order her to give Zeus back without confront so she'll let her alive. Nami will certainly obey and need find other way of survive that war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have people forgotten about this battle that went on all through the entire night up until the morning hours? Jinbe and Germa pretty much fought the entire Big Mom army in their own territory with a SWEET COMMANDER. Big Mom has like 10% of that firepower atm.

And Germa got fucked up because they weren't suspecting candy bullets.

Meh, sulong minks for sure are strong but Carrot is probavly already one of the strongest bar the dukes and musketeers so I guess that the numbers would already be a good counter for them, probably they are already more than what they can chew. 1 big and strong enemy for each sulong instead of an army of fodder which pretty much was what sulong Carrot dealt with.

I think, once Minks go Sulong for first time, it will change the odds and battle will turn in their favour again. Bt it won't last long.

I think it would be good hype for Flying Fighters n Numbers if they can overcome em, by using Zoan or hybrid form.
Or weather can change again naturally or by Kaidou/BM.

Several options imo : Kaido or Big Mom changes the weather and cover the sky with large clouds, someone in the Yonko alliance side has a df allowing him/her to counter or control the minks or it turns out that Awakened Zoan users also get stronger during the full Moon giving Kaido and the Calamities a boost of power.

Worst

Custom title
Several options imo : Kaido or Big Mom changes the weather and cover the sky with large clouds, someone in the Yonko alliance side has a df allowing him/her to counter or control the minks or it turns out that Awakened Zoan users also get stronger during the full Moon giving Kaido and the Calamities a boost of power.
It might be that BM orders that to Zeus if they get to meet

I think they wont be able to use solung at first maybe because of Kaido fucking with weather and when they are on the verge of defeat and death Nami does something with Zeus and minks will be able to use sulong and change the tides of battle.

Even you is overestimating her now?
Please tell me: How she can compare with Dellinger in base power? How she can compare with Kyros or Amande in Su Long form?
All Linlin's badass crewmates can 0-diffs her,and the Numbers give impression that can kill her with nameless attacks.
Just said she should be among the strongest (top 10 maybe?) minks. With her sulong powers imo she can do some damage. Anyway you should be happy as of now, she has been totally neglected since Wano started and the "Carrot for nakama" theory is pretty much dead. Also most likely since we have already seen Carrot sulong form at this point that is usefull only as annhype for Neko amd Inu, if she do it again probably she would be just one among the other sulong minks with the focus going to the dukes and captains mainly.

P

PeperLevi

It doesn't matter that minks are fodder, they are going to win.
And neko and inu aren't fodder. I wish straw hats like franky or chopper could be as fodder as them, at least they would be relevant in battlefield.
Franky and Chopper are great characters and fighters,unlike almost all Zou's population and even that rabbit girl.
Franky will be SUPER badass as always during all the war,while several Minks that aren't proeminent will die.
And don't dare compare Chopper with random Minks,because in this war he'll make even Sanji and Jinbe looks like weaklings craps and became a pirate known in whole world.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't matter that minks are fodder, they are going to win.
Use your brain. Not even Su Long form change the fact that biggest part of Zou's population are random characters.