I am leaving now

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

That awkward moment when foresaking Akainu who treated Marco and vista like mosquitos backfires on you as Zoro out-skills Kaido lol.

This is what happens when you listen to D. Stronger’s nonsense lol.
Yet...

Akainu was afraid of Shanks :ronalugh:
I promise you that I'll keep bullying you on discord, as starters:
- Vergo kicked with his left leg
- Vergo cannot even one shot trashigi
- Sanji sent Vergo flying but thankfully he hit the steel wall
- Katakuri jelly bean diffs him
- Last but not least:

You and Vergo-san will always be part in our hearts. :sweat:
write to me on Discord when Katakuri becomes relevant again and/or is based on someone important like Vergo lol.

This is unfortunaltey how irrelvant Katakuri is to "Trashigi"

write to me on Discord when Katakuri becomes relevant again and/or is based on someone important like Vergo lol.
Don't worry, the time will come when Katakuri will be the next Yonko leading the BMP meanwhile Vergo's ashes are in PH. :cheers:

This is unfortunaltey how irrelvant Katakuri is to "Trashigi"
I'm just seeing how Trashigi sucks at hitting Vergo's bitch, so? :suresure:

C

critical mindset

why leave? instead of account deletion you wank zoro for a month while ofc you also get to gas vergo like you usually do. Win win situation
I might not delete account on second thought because I have personal stuff here and a lot of written stuff that I will have hard time accessing if I delete

I'll opt for an indefinite ban. Need to get off forums anyway so I won't return as CM :)

Kaido sucked hard. I didnt expect him to be a punching bad the second round and get hit by Zoro.

You can DM me on discord if there is anything, I wont be active anymore other than reading weekly chapters

I lost the bet which means account deletion

Bye

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo ask for moderating priviliges for the Vergo fanclub. I want to check up on your artwork btw :cheers:

Signing out with a

A true Viking! You can just create another account lol, you didn't bet your place here but your account tho :myman:
But i think, it's like cheating. I won't forget you and yes still on discord :steef:

C

critical mindset

A true Viking! You can just create another account lol, you didn't bet your place here but your account tho :myman:
But i think, it's like cheating. I won't forget you and yes still on discord :steef:
I have a VPN so it’s not like I can’t create another account, it’s just I thought I wouldn’t be able to search for my name in the search box to have quicker access to good searches to find content. Now I see that’s not the case

in that case I’ll stick to the bet, it is what it is
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha love these memes still burst out laughing when i think about the earlier one you edited with WB and BB.
Take care bro @critical mindset
Thanks and you too man!

see ya, folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.