Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thing to note, if novas hasn't made a mistake yesterday, someone among no lynch voters and someone among Rej voters had more voting power.
That was the wrong total from a previous vote count, couldn't edit with the thread closed.

As per the note in the VCs, vote count do not necessarily reflect the vote values. So a total should always match what I write above, unless I make a mistake counting.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I expect there will be deaths before the end of the day though :josad:
me too, but after the day I realized something, its novas after all, he is too proud of his roles, as if he wouldnt let someone play a role

the possibility to vote someone out day 0 was against zero because this was just a troll from the hosts literally

Each start of a night, you will be informed of the options you have relating to your movement choice the previous day. You may choose to interact with the events in your Grove, pick up any item (if any) and/or visit a special location if there. In some special locations, if shared with another player, you will have a temporary chat with that player until one of you leaves.
So this is interesting, seems like we can have neighboor chats during the night.
We hear the director of Eiffel Management Firm is holding a press conference at 6 p.m.
This is about the Eiffel tower, in which we are today. So i assume something important may happen at 6 pm? But is it our time or?
@Dragomir

[Bounties] - A bounty has been issued on each player in the game based on their journey in the first half of the Grand Lines. Bounties may increase throughout the game. If a player is killed, their killer may claim the bounty and earn its reward. If a player is lynched, the reward is divided among the players that participated in their lynch, plus one. The person starting the lynch gets that extra share. Some rewards are alive only...
So some people you cannot kill ? Then how do you capture them?

During Day 1, each player must vote for a player they want to be represented by on the council. The 8 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health...

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.
[Weeb Health Organization] - ...[Secrets]
So this is interesting, we can have a council of 8 trusted townies that will decide who to Lynch during the night.

I suggest we vote up only people who are confirmed town down the line.

@Natalija there we go sis.

I probably missed something or omitted stuff but this is what seemed important to me.

there was something I saw when checking the sign up thread for this game once again
drago had submitted mickey mouse and genie from aladdin as characters (saw it in a tag spoiler), but he got replaced by another player
and we discovered he was a player in the gamer in d0

now check the archipelago's map, disney land is in the game
that means mickey mouse is in the game...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
there was something I saw when checking the sign up thread for this game once again
drago had submitted mickey mouse and genie from aladdin as characters (saw it in a tag spoiler), but he got replaced by another player

nice catch

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Then our goal is clear.

We need to kill the Mouse.

Good catch Queen, i name you my deputy.

Status
Not open for further replies.