Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Game Mechanics -

Sabaody Archipelago, and the Weebs -

Coming from all corners of Weeb world, brave sailors have embarked on a journey to make a name for themselves and for the glory. After a long journey through what is known as Paradise, the surviving Weebs after going through many ordeals have finally reached the last Island before the [New World]. Only 50 Weebs remains who became famous throughout this journey because of their bold actions, having survived many ordeals They’ve been dubbed as the Worst Generation. The problem children. Some say that the prophesied [Weeb King], the one to lead them all, is among them...

While waiting for their ships to be coated, the 50 Weebs are currently all present on The Archipelago. A highly visited rest stop for all sorts of travelers to prepare before entering the New World, the Islands offers a lot of distractions and activities as a business booming hub.

Groves - How To Get Around

The Island is divided into groves, each being a tree and serving as a small island in their own right. Each day, you may send in your movement to a new grove, and the movement will take place at the end of the day. You will spend the remaining of that cycle in that location, and until you register another movement. IConnecting the Groves are bridges as seen in the map above, you may only move from one grove to another through them unless specified in your role PMs (example - A player in Grove 0 may move to G10 / G50 / G60 and G70). Each player may submit a movement per day unless specified in your role PM.

A Grove may contain items, special locations or nothing at all. Each start of a night, you will be informed of the options you have relating to your movement choice the previous day. You may choose to interact with the events in your Grove, pick up any item (if any) and/or visit a special location if there. In some special locations, if shared with another player, you will have a temporary chat with that player until one of you leaves.

Groves and Areas (an assemble of groves; see the colors on the map above) are linked to certain abilities, and those may affect them. However, there is no restriction relating to them when targeting another player unless specified in your role PM. That is, any player can target another player with an action regardless of both their locations.

Red Area - This is lawless area where pirates and bounty hunters run amok. When arriving at Sabaody, visitors are often advised to not go there. It has 3 Groves for the purpose of this game.​
[Public Employment Security Office] - In Grove 0, you may have the opportunity to visit this special location. Currently closed, a public announcement will be made when an event will be taking place there.​
Yellow Area - The commercial and touristic heart of Sabaody, this are is filled with shops, restaurants and even an attraction park.​
[Disney Land] - After a series of abductions and extremely bad PR these past couple of years, the previous Sabaody Park had to declare bankruptcy. Very sad stuff, a family run local business closing its doors. It wasn't long however, before Disney entered town with plans with opening one of their world famous attraction park. Currently under construction, the Park opens its door on D3. Visitors of Grove 30 may spend their time there.​
[Eiffel Tower] - Paris move aside, Sabaody has its own Iron Lady now. We hear the director of Eiffel Management Firm is holding a press conference at 6 p.m.​
[Burger King] - Visitors to Grove 50 can grab a bit here. Having recently set up shop, we hear their Whooper is as good as ever...​
Green Area - A hotel, and local headquarters to the [Marines] are located here...​

Berrys - The Value of Money -

The game will feature a currency system relating to the above mechanics and roles. Each player will start N1 with a sum of Berrys that they have earned during their journey through the first half the Grand Line. They may continue earning Berrys via their game activity interacting with the Sabaody environment, and their fellow players. Some roles have abilities revolving around coins, and as such may have started with a some of money not related to their journey. As the esteemed philosopher Omar Little once said "Money doesn't have owners, just spenders".

There is no public 'Shop System' featured, instead the money can be used during their visits to Groves and the special locations which works on case by case basis and is specific to each locations. An example would be the [Public Employment Security Office] which hosts special auctions, where players may purchase things.

[Bounties] - A bounty has been issued on each player in the game based on their journey in the first half of the Grand Lines. Bounties may increase throughout the game. If a player is killed, their killer may claim the bounty and earn its reward. If a player is lynched, the reward is divided among the players that participated in their lynch, plus one. The person starting the lynch gets that extra share. Some rewards are alive only...

The Weeb Elders -

The Weebs knew that conflicts were certain to arise with all of them competing for the same goal. Taking to heart the words of their fallen hero and to prevent the repeat of the chaotic events of the previous Weeb Wars they've heard so much about, they've decided to join hands and create an alliance that will take care of disputes between them and make sure that peace is respected. They've created a small council whose goal is to lead the alliance.

During Day 1, each player must vote for a player they want to be represented by on the council. The 8 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health...

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.​
[Weeb Health Organization] - ...[Secrets]

Special Event: The Deluge

"The single raindrop never feels responsible for the flood."
Literally my late night concentration can't handle this catded someone else read it

Zemmi

GodMommie
Literally my late night concentration can't handle this catded someone else read it
Is it one of the mini games thingies that our in the weeb games?

I honestly never play them and just ignore them every game. Too much to process in a game this side to add worrying about side quests. Even though I know some side games in these games offer very lucrative bonuses. They just aren't worth it to me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There is questionable activity here. I'll comment more later in the phase about it, but... Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful Disaster belongs, I have deduced on the identity of scum, or at least heavily reduced with my deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.