Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just didn't get the reason for revealing "hey i have a gift guys"
someone brought it up and i said the gift sux
and also some ningens were telling me i didnt read the rules so i had to enlighten them
not that its a big loss anyway. if it was more valuable i wudnt of talked about it tbh

That's cause I want to die :D
be my guest, can grant u that wish if i have the ability to

Thats why im asking whoever can invest or check Rej to do it.

Im not talking about the no Lynch crowd anyways, im talking about those who went for other targets even tho it was clearly leading nowhere, especially at the end the of the DP.
yep,
they might as well not even vote tbh....
if they push at middle or beginning but at end?
we didn't get to lynch for -3 votes or so

D

Dragomir

The Conundrum

There lived two boys in the Kingdom of Weebs: No Lynch and Lynch. They weren’t brothers but best friends who lived in peace together. No Lynch was tall and athletic, taking part in many varsity sports as a starter. Lynch was of average height. What he lacked in athleticism, he made it up for in brains. The kid was a wizard. An absolute mastermind in school. 36 ACT, 1600 SAT, 4.0 GPA taking nothing but AP and IB classes. These two were a world of difference apart but close friends until one day when the Mafia Players attacked.

No Lynch and Lynch walked side-by-side together on a gravel road on their way to school. And then out of thin air, two men appeared and sacked the two friends, proceeding to shove them in the back of a van. Then it disappeared as if it was never there.

Lynch and No Lynch awoke to bright shining lights. They were in an arena, sitting on chairs with their backs to each other. They looked around and saw many people surrounding the arena staring at them.
“Are you sure these are only options?”
“Yep. Can’t better than this.”
“I’d rather have the host.”
“Mate, lynch the host, and we’re fucked. Have you seen your role? Cause I haven’t. All I see is a mother fucking question mark and my wincon. These hosts are some absolute bastards. Lynch them and the game is probably over.”
“Alright, alright. In that case, let’s take Lynch then. He’s a smart fella, will provide us with some information.”
“Nah, fam. Look at this shit. It’s D0 instead of D1. No roles. Color routes to choose from. Clearly some fuckery is amiss. No Lynch is the best route.”
“What the fuck? I did not spend 130 pages to No Lynch! Ludicrous! If you want to get some actual progress done, we need a Lynch, obviously!”
“Yeah, but this game is clearly different from the normal ones. We gotta be creative. No Lynch is the safest route.”
“You need to look at the calculations. Just based on pure numbers, Lynch is the best choice.”
“We doing math in here? I sleep.”
“No, you’re wrong, and here’s why. Rambles about why No Lynch is the best option.
“WE DID NOT JUST SPEND 2 DAYS TALKING ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT IN THIS THREAD TO ONLY NO LYNCH!”

D

Dragomir

Weeb Chapter 3

We're here at the World Economic Newspaper Headquarters with Big News Morgans and company! What do they have in store for us?! Let's find out!

Random Worker: "Morgans-sama! I heard that a lot of mail has been delivered recently!"

Morgans: "Is that so? Show them to me!"

Many informants run around to deliver 3 large sacks of mail stored in separate carts. They were quite a large sum and a heavy bunch. On top of the first cart was a golden envelope signed with Novaselinenever in cursive with a red ribbon attached to it.
Morgans: "Oho, what is this?"
As Morgans reads through the golden envelope, he suddenly drops it and falters around almost falling to the ground! His eyes were widened in amazement!

Random Workers: "Morgans-sama!! Morgans-sama!! What did the envelope say?!"
The informant gathered himself as the workers helped him stay steady. He had an absolutely insane look in his eye.

Morgans: "It read...*huff*...gather the troops. The roles are coming."
All the informants gasped for they knew that this meant that chaos will ensue as the Weebs bring mayhem to this world.
Morgans: "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!"
[Break Next Week!]

Night 0 has been extended.
You have 23 to submit any N0 actions (if any).

Countdown

Last edited by a moderator:
The Encounter At Dawn -

It was the end of peaceful night on the Island. A bunch of Marines were on leave enjoying a night out in town. A few of them were bickering, trying to decide where to have a late late night meal. Some of them had heard rumors earlier around the town about a new burger joint opening recently, so they wanted to go check it out, while the others were too hungry to try out a new place. They wanted a sure thing.

It wasn't until the first light of dawn that they finally agreed on something. The curiosity of the group was too strong, they had to try this burgers everyone was raving about. It wasn't long until each had a Whooper in their hands, "My Goodness! This burger is sugoi" said Drago the pleb. "You said it Aniki, better than SaDonald" responded to him Drago the scrub. The two twin brothers were infamous around town as the Plebeian brothers, two loud mouthes that shouted at anyone that talked to them that they will become Admirals. They also had the habitude of using Japanese words when talking even when not needed, both of them knew a couple of wordsThey had entered the Marines 5 years earlier, and were still chore boys. Sad stuff. As they were enjoying their burgers, their squadron captain came in running. There was an emergency on the Island...

To Be Continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The Servant's Life] has been activated.

[Retrieval] has been activated. There is a contract available with the hosts, someone would like to retain your services.

Gawr Gura activated [Debut Stream]
Hellau, I am Gawr Gura, you can also call me SHAAAAARK

For the rest of the game, YOU will spend your time with ME. We will have an amazing time together. There will be alot of upcomming content, so you should subscribe to me.

And from day one on there will be rewards for memberships! Each membership will have one scum demised in the game. Hoocha!

Eiffel Tower activated [Visitors]
Welcome to the Eiffel Tower!!!
You are in the middle of the brightest European city, and you have the chance to visit the steel monster that has been standing since 1889 and became the emblem of the city even since!
Visiting it is a reward in itself, come and you will be convinced!
Purchase tichets and enjoy the visit!!!!

The restaurant of first floor is a great Paris regular temptation, and gives you a nice freedom feeling. A meal costs 35k Bellys.
At the second floor the Michelin star restaurant is esquisite and for gourmet visitors, and you will feel satisfied like you would eat twice. You will not regret your 50k Bellys.
But once you will have the curiosity to see the city from the 3rd floor, you can observe things that you didn't know before!! Totally worth the 75k Bellys you have to spend for it.

Eiffel Tower is the most visited construction in the world, and is for all citizens to enjoy it!!!

@Fujishiro has been revealed as [Mr. Vergo], and asks his fellow Weebs to refer to him as such.

@Typo has joined the game.

Read me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 begins.
You have 46 hours to decide on a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.