Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want to be on it. Sounds like more work :lusalty:

We should make sure we try not to fill it with scum though because that would be a huge benefit to them.

I will be reading when I can when we have small breaks, but I have to leave for some raids in this game. If I don't post again tonight I will be back tomorrow.
Alright, i just meant that in general getting boggled down in game mechanics leads to tunnel vision and paranoia,and just makes things messier.

I agree on the council part, but then again its all about who you feel has the strongest town reads by the end of the day is my guess.

I'm gonna be back later to give some reads if i can.

Don't always expect a player to always be a confirmed town because in the previous 2 weeb games there was a cult leader and we shouldn't forget that a confirmed town might get converted by a cult leader later.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Oh oh, so the last Weeb game had conversion mechanics? I guess we can go with that assumption for now, but nothing certain.

First things first.

I see Flower is being questioned, and i kinda missed the first day for a bit.

She says she used an ability that Zem is supposed to receive yet didnt receive for now, and expects her to wait one more day for it.

What is your thought on that matter?

Also do you have any sus right now?
Mr Vergo San,

I sus Flower since yesterday and I will keep up with it until the game unfolds into another direction and I am certain there will be multiple waypoints throughout a cycle where things will unfold differently.

@Zem did you receive anything from Flower? If not then that's sus, all that I can add to it or just sideline with that statement for now.

Mr Vergo San,

I sus Flower since yesterday and I will keep up with it until the game unfolds into another direction and I am certain there will be multiple waypoints throughout a cycle where things will unfold differently.

@Zem did you receive anything from Flower? If not then that's sus, all that I can add to it or just sideline with that statement for now.
She didnt receive anything yet, Flower then specified that she would have to wait one more day.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Don't always expect a player to always be a confirmed town because in the previous 2 weeb games there was a cult leader and we shouldn't forget that a confirmed town might get converted by a cult leader later.
I agree, also sometimes there is mafias with the ability to cult or serial killer to recruit a partner. So confirming a town is often difficult on the long run.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yup! I know for a fact there is at least one role in the game that can change alignments.

Mr Vergo San,

She told me there was a delay, I'm willing to wait it out for now and see if I actually get something when she said I would.

The thing I question is her being able to use an ability at all, just because I couldn't. I don't trust things I can't see possible for myself, not saying it's not possible but I will wait to see the proof.

All I can say is I don't like this bit for bit feeding of informations.
Noted, i did find Flower a bit off putting.

She went along with Ussop's push, but she usually prefer to do things her own way and not follow anyone else. I asked her about this and she said that she's tired of being wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.