Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yup! I know for a fact there is at least one role in the game that can change alignments.

She told me there was a delay, I'm willing to wait it out for now and see if I actually get something when she said I would.

The thing I question is her being able to use an ability at all, just because I couldn't. I don't trust things I can't see possible for myself, not saying it's not possible but I will wait to see the proof.
Do you possess setup related informations about a conversion? Or is this just a 99%-sure call?
#
Oh I see makes sense, let's just hope it's not a bomb lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
For the first weeb game I played to get around the manipulation I actually kept a google docs of all the write ups and cross referenced each of them to find what was fake and what was real because they don't have free reign when manipulating usually. So a character might only show up once or twice and never show up again or be removed ect ect. With close examination it can be worked around, I don't believe I will have the time to do that this game though.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej I'm curious though, you said you already had a role last phase?
I just bullshitted because I was triggered obviously. I still stick to my theory that literally everyone had [???] except maybe players that received gifts or pre game upgrades or one-shots, artifacts whatever. They are mostly not role related but part of the setup.
You know what I mean.

I now see D0 as a warm up evening, noone would have been lynched because if someone would have voted up the hosts would have put up the same no lynch joke just for the fun. My urine tells me I am right a.f. And it was quite vanilla and in the past we used this phases to look for first sus, to look for targets for N0 if any or to, same as evening in ToS literally.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I just bullshitted because I was triggered obviously. I still stick to my theory that literally everyone had [???] except maybe players that received gifts or pre game upgrades or one-shots, artifacts whatever. They are mostly not role related but part of the setup.
You know what I mean.

I now see D0 as a warm up evening, noone would have been lynched because if someone would have voted up the hosts would have put up the same no lynch joke just for the fun. My urine tells me I am right a.f. And it was quite vanilla and in the past we used this phases to look for first sus, to look for targets for N0 if any or to, same as evening in ToS literally.
My stuff is starting right now but we are going to have to talk about this. You can see where I could have some real doubt here, so expect me to come back to this tonight when raid is over or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.