Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?
Are you certain about this? We gotta see if anyone did anything to RB you or maybe redirected Kvothe. That would explain the fail too would it not?

Still worth noting.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Page 142

I'll just band wagon this lynch for now, since I dont feel like going back. Vote Lynch: Rej

This might be just be a role delay, but I think this may mean Zem is scum? Depending on Flower's role-power this might verify or shut-down my claim.

true, was expecting to get killed.

Would be intrigued to find out why aswell.
She claims it is a delay and that I shouldn't get it until tomorrow. I am gonna wait to make sure, I think it would be risky for her to ask me that if she didn't really send me something because I would have called her out like I did when she said did, and she knows that. So hopefully I will be able to give more information on if she did or not the next day.

I'd like to thank @Dragomir and @novaselinenever for hosting this game. Now let's begin.
Robin here claims this
Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?
What do you think @Zem @Natalija @jinri @Rej

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I am inclined to believe it but I would like to iso Kvo’s posts first before deciding for real because what Robin got doesn’t mean Kvo is exclusively anti town.

Mr Vergo San
I know that that Player is very highly experienced and a good buddy of novas. We speak of a level on their own.

Robin is straight forward and flavourful, so tbh, it sounds like she is some kind of a survivorish role maybe.
Yes it seems so, and what about her/his point about Kvothe?

These roles are always interesting simply because they can take so many forms. However, an Independent is an Independent, and it should be taken with caution. Caution in all things, including caution.

change vote lynch Robin

@novaselinenever
First, you should refer to me as Mr Vergo.

Second, you seem to be ignoring Kvothe entirely.

Robin claimed that she/he can only invite town aligned people into their magical girl clique. And that action failed on Kvothe.

I am inclined to believe it but I would like to iso Kvo’s posts first before deciding for real because what Robin got doesn’t mean Kvo is exclusively anti town.
What Robin got if true means he isn’t town at the very least. And I’m leaning on an indie for Robin him/herself.

Kvothe needs to be checked.

As well as flower and TAC imo.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes it seems so, and what about her/his point about Kvothe?
Mr Vergo San I would be ready to be the guinea pig since her ability only works on town. So we can confirm that statement.
But there is many variants of Indies, there are also Indies that have to take down other indies.
Maybe this is an ally we can exploit or not just exploit but that ally will also reach their wincon.

I also dont mind people jumping on Robin we could need both the antis and those that spare benefits to reach conclusions.

But I figured out its good to reach out to as many possibly rewarding things as possible. It mostly triggers a clockwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.