Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I have two things to say

First, I didn't get my role. Only character name. So is this the case with everyone?

Second, why my vote on kiwi didn't count? @Dragomir
was there a vote count? if yes I missed that one lol

and since D1 is the official start of the fun I assume everyone got a role (most likely)
so I assume you got rigged or trolled? maybe you have to be patient, some roles may need patience

Heh, Mariomo is something I can never get out of my head now :3

Anyways I believe I should be a given for a seat at the council given that I’m confirmed town at this point. Not sure about the other 7.

I think we ought to use our remaining time today figuring out who has strong reads on who and put things to a vote.
Where does it say you are confirmed town Mr. Vergo? It said you have been revealed as Mr. Vergo and wants to be referred as such and I wasn't able to find where else it says on saying you are town.

Where does it say you are confirmed town Mr. Vergo? It said you have been revealed as Mr. Vergo and wants to be referred as such and I wasn't able to find where else it says on saying you are town.
Read the write up, this game is about catching scum and lynching them to get their bounties money, or capturing them sometimes.

Vergo has no bounty.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You didn’t get your role list but just your character name? That’s interesting if true.

Could be there are some requirements to be met for you to unlock the rest? Be it time gated( a set day) or action based?

The game told us we will have to choose which grove to go to next before the days end.
was there a vote count? if yes I missed that one lol

and since D1 is the official start of the fun I assume everyone got a role (most likely)
so I assume you got rigged or trolled? maybe you have to be patient, some roles may need patience
@Reborn yas, I have my full role
I don't think I got trolled or rigged.

I didn't get any notification indicating so.

Maybe I have to be patient as rej said or it's related to my voting.

Page 142
Are we still sure Rej is scum btw?
I'll just band wagon this lynch for now, since I dont feel like going back. Vote Lynch: Rej
No ma'am nothing.
@Flower are you trying to say you sent me something? How is that possible if you didn't have a role already? It seemed from Drago's message only those who had roles previously would be able to send actions, I was unable to use my role I received.
This might be just be a role delay, but I think this may mean Zem is scum? Depending on Flower's role-power this might verify or shut-down my claim.
that was really tame night tho I was expecting like 4 deaths
true, was expecting to get killed.
Why is everyone jumping on Flower so hastily
Would be intrigued to find out why aswell.

Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.