General & Others Who still thinks Zoro surpasses Oden this arc ?

Would Zoro defeat Oden in 1 vs 1 combat at the end of Wano ?

• Total voters
But there is no buildup for him to surpass him this arc. A lot of people use the "Do what I couldn't do" statement, as a means to back this claim, but it's not that Oden couldn't do it because he lacked the strength, it's he couldn't do it because he was tricked and ultimately defeated because of it.

They also want to use the "Zoro will turn Enma black argument" and at the same time, nothing indicates Zoro will do that on Wano. In fact it doesn't even make sense for him to do it on Wano, when we clearly see he can't even fully utilize Enma to it's maximum potential right now. Anybody can spot how much of an asspull it would be for Zoro to go from being unable to wield Enma properly, to turning it black in the span of a single fight, when Oden couldn't do it after spending years with the blade.
“Oden couldn’t do it because he lacked strength”? Dude do you know how to read ? Oden told toki he reached his limits and he had enma for decades . He was not able to turn it black ! Get over it
Post automatically merged:

Make sure you do. :cheers:
Let’s bet our accounts on it ! Permanent delete

Personally i still want Zoro to at barely reach Oden's level at least by reopening his wound. But by that comparison, if Zoro replicate Oden, it means Luffy (who get hinself a direct comparison to Oden and Shanks and Xebec) will decisively surpass Kaidou after Wano. If Zoro fandom accept Luffy becoming new WSC is within reach, then Zoro becoming the next Oden is also within reach.

How is the topic meant to shit on Zoro? Lmfao. Oden is a fully fledged top tier which was confirmed this chapter. Bruhhhh.
Read title. Kuro a shit could just ask "Would zoro surpass oden in this arc?". But he deliberately words the question to indirectly mock zoro. He had history of shitting on zoro, this is just another thread of his to bash at zoro. But of course you don't admit this because you prefer to circlejerk the sanji fandom and cry over anything zoro fans do

Read title. Kuro a shit could just ask "Would zoro surpass oden in this arc?". But he deliberately words the question to indirectly mock zoro. He had history of shitting on zoro, this is just another thread of his to bash at zoro. But of course you don't admit this because you prefer to circlejerk the sanji fandom and cry over anything zoro fans do
I don't know if I'm the only one but comparing Zoro to Oden feels better than comparing Sanji to Bepo, no matter what the wording, lol. Also, I'm one of the first ones to point out whenever Chrono and Stealthblack make stupid threads. I'm not someone who circlejerks the Sanji fandom but you definitely like to do that to Zoro.

I don't know if I'm the only one but comparing Zoro to Oden feels better than comparing Sanji to Bepo, no matter what the wording, lol. Also, I'm one of the first ones to point out whenever Chrono and Stealthblack make stupid threads. I'm not someone who circlejerks the Sanji fandom but you definitely like to do that to Zoro.
Hey now let’s not shit on Bepo here. Once he goes Sulong he’ll show he’s just as strong as killer Zoro and Sanji

Very dangerous, given also the countless parallels and comparisons between Zoro and Oden

Everytime someone claimed that his sword fighting style was the best or bragged about his sword figthing style, Zoro happened to prove that Santoryu is better

So Oden isn't safe at all.

I understand that and I’m telling you that Zoro surpassing Oden have nothing to do with powerlevel.

In fact, « powerlevel » is always use to disregard certain narrative around Zoro even tho it is not how Oda is writing One Piece or the character. Which is why few months/weeks ago saying that Zoro would fight Kaido was seen as ridiculous because « powerlevel ». And look where we are now.
Agree but that should mean Kaido really upped his game the last 20 years right? and can now fight 2 guys superior to Oden(Zoro and Luffy) plus 3 other high level fighters at the same time and still doing relatively well.

When it happens,Kaido should also get props for it and that should indeed hype him as truly the strongest known character right now.