Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my doubts.

If someone else did this, they likely scum to out a role. But why Fuji? He was inactive D0. Unless it's a person real close to Fuji.

What do you think, can it be fake write up?
I do not get your sentence, im playing Vergo myself. No person is trying to out me or vice versa. I think?

Anyways i am Vergo, and i am town.

i mean thats a bold claim of urs for couple reasons:

1. why r u saying this now when beta/flower r getting some heat?
2. why did u check kvothe out of the others?
3. if kvothe flips town we will simply get rid of u afterward u know that right?

but also based on these 3 u could or could NOT be lying and im inclined to kinda believe u given that u were not forced to make this claim at all since the day barely started and we got 48 hours to go.

so perhaps u r confident u saw a scum result on kvothe and thats y decided to open up with us now?

one question tho.

1. you claim u used ur ability on night 0. did it appear on writeup? if so where it is?

and we need to hear what @Kvothe Kingkiller says about it ofc
I am town, not a miller or anything so if anyone scanned me and say they got scum, they're lying.

i mean thats a bold claim of urs for couple reasons:

1. why r u saying this now when beta/flower r getting some heat?
2. why did u check kvothe out of the others?
3. if kvothe flips town we will simply get rid of u afterward u know that right?

but also based on these 3 u could or could NOT be lying and im inclined to kinda believe u given that u were not forced to make this claim at all since the day barely started and we got 48 hours to go.

so perhaps u r confident u saw a scum result on kvothe and thats y decided to open up with us now?

one question tho.

1. you claim u used ur ability on night 0. did it appear on writeup? if so where it is?

and we need to hear what @Kvothe Kingkiller says about it ofc
The fact that Robin came out on her own isnt enough to make me believe her but adding to the fact that she accused Kvothe tells me thats a huge risk to play so early in the game.

I still dont fully trust her though.

Could ask if anyone Rbed Robin or redirected Kvothe too for that matter.

Though in a game where most people have no actions during n0, i'd say the possibilities of that are low.

nnnnope

none was jumping on flower other than u who kinda rushed in to defend when she was barely gazed upon lol

why dont u jump to defend the other similarly. rej or kvothe even? why arent u talking about robin either.

i've seen u play as luffy b4 in the PH game, idk what happened but ur so much lazier now whats going on lol.

this is ur wincon, not the game objective

dont confuse it with ur head cannon

also im sure we seen by now u have no bounty. u mentioned 5 times. i dont have a bounty either rn. most of us probabaly dont, but hope i can get some one day.
No mate, my wincon is to eliminate all threats to thown. But the name of the game is hunting people and Lynching them to get their bounties. Its not a wincon in itself but thats how the game is going to play.

We all have a bounty fam, i posted one or two pages ago about it.

[Bounties] - A bounty has been issued on each player in the game based on their journey in the first half of the Grand Lines. Bounties may increase throughout the game. If a player is killed, their killer may claim the bounty and earn its reward. If a player is lynched, the reward is divided among the players that participated in their lynch, plus one. The person starting the lynch gets that extra share. Some rewards are alive only...
We all have a bounty, and as your said it will increase through the game. Through people lynching other people and or capturing them(notice the alive only), and the person starting the train on someone gets more money.

Oh i am a strong role, i came out because the writeup legit revealed me. No use hiding myself.

When you finish your readthrough, i'd love to see your reads on the goings so far.
Why you getting upset Fuji san?

:milaugh:you finding me scummy? Sure. Though you should be able to guess i am chasing write up parts like you, questioning players anew my game started this phase.

Why you getting upset Fuji san?

:milaugh:you finding me scummy? Sure. Though you should be able to guess i am chasing write up parts like you, questioning players anew my game started this phase.
Im not upset lol. How did you get that, i legit asked for your reads because i saw you going through posts and so i was sure you would come with productive stuff.

Im just trynna move town man.

Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?
I honestly don't know why your ability would fail but I am town. My passive doesn't have any indication of why that should fail

Page 143(yes, I know how slow I'm going)
to ease the bad feeling in my stomach
I'm guessin this has to do with a role-power?
Wait you're right, I didn't notice this. The votes don't add up
That was the wrong total from a previous vote count, couldn't edit with the thread closed.

As per the note in the VCs, vote count do not necessarily reflect the vote values. So a total should always match what I write above, unless I make a mistake counting.
A misunderstanding or a cover-up?:bamathink:
So this is interesting, seems like we can have neighboor chats during the night.

This is about the Eiffel tower, in which we are today. So i assume something important may happen at 6 pm? But is it our time or?
@Dragomir

So some people you cannot kill ? Then how do you capture them?

So this is interesting, we can have a council of 8 trusted townies that will decide who to Lynch during the night.

I suggest we vote up only people who are confirmed town down the line.

@Natalija there we go sis.

I probably missed something or omitted stuff but this is what seemed important to me.
I can't trust you Vergo, might still be working for Doffy..I havent forgotten:ultimoji:
Then our goal is clear.

We need to kill the Mouse.
Can someone please elaborate on the "mouse", I'm kinda stupid at-times so I might have missed it.

Im not upset lol. How did you get that, i legit asked for your reads because i saw you going through posts and so i was sure you would come with productive stuff.

Im just trynna move town man.
I read your "Oh i am strong" sarcastically. :milaugh:i reread that now.

I plan on catching some scums anyway:catrude:, no lynch D0 was shameful. Realised the Veterans only for show.

Status
Not open for further replies.