Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope, i came in saw my name and decided why not lmao.

This is my last game for a few months as your know from our PM.

So im just having fun, and since Vergo is such a meme, i decided to play the part XD.
scum chat leak? :queenhear:

But T-Pein is funny.

Btw, are you still on your push from yesterday?

What do you think about the day so far?
tpein definitly a candidate lol

the only thing stopping me for going on rej is how darn scummy flower is playing rn. it would be hilarious if rej vs flower was scum vs scum, but for now i think rej is looking the more townish of the 2 tbh. i would gun for flower first then rej, but beta and midnight b4 both probably.

also i wanna look more into AL and lind but its gna be hard getting these 2 lynched this early as they play rly careful and not give alot of opportunities to pounce on. id wager on one of them being scum tho tbh.

Failing to vote doesn't result in any punishments. The "shame" reference is a joke as in not voting is shameful. As for voting for "No Lynch", it's considered a vote unlike someone not voting.

However, you will be put on blast and publicly shamed in the thread for not voting by the hosts.

Pls hold ur end of the deal. We deserve it. :josad:

Bro, the writeup specifies that you can establish neighboor chats with people in your area, starting tonight. So her talking to Zem doesnt mean much.

Actually if she checked or knows somehow where Zem will end up tonight, she may go there and start a chat with her.
Oh alr must've missed that, ok so my claim on Zem is down to 0
Characters arent alignment indicators but noted.
It was a joke:milaugh:
100% instincts
0% role related
Hmmmkay

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Fujishiro you didn't reveal your role right? But I am wondering why anyone would target you of all people on N0 because you were also hardly present on D0 ? This isn't going down well with me
He might not have been targeted though. His role could have been automatically revealed. Like when you reach a certain phase or something your role gets revealed. I'm not sure if these things are mentioned in the role PMs though.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I'm not sure I understand why people are seeing Flower as scummy. Being the first to mention ??? role to me seems like a town thing to do, and probably the truth.

scum chat leak? :queenhear:

tpein definitly a candidate lol

the only thing stopping me for going on rej is how darn scummy flower is playing rn. it would be hilarious if rej vs flower was scum vs scum, but for now i think rej is looking the more townish of the 2 tbh. i would gun for flower first then rej, but beta and midnight b4 both probably.

also i wanna look more into AL and lind but its gna be hard getting these 2 lynched this early as they play rly careful and not give alot of opportunities to pounce on. id wager on one of them being scum tho tbh.
Informer PM lol

Brah i doubt we have multiple mafias, thought it would be funny. I never played a Weeb game before, was there multiple mafias there? Cause only Aries games had these multiple mafia alignements lmfao.

Tho yes one could be indie scum and the other scum or another indie scum, remains to be seen.

So your push on Rej is off for now?

How about the people that voted on random people by the end of the day that had 0 chance of getting Lynched?

Like Mel, or would you look at that.. Flower.

Al is usually ultra agressive when town.

Lindt i never played with, looking forward to see his meta.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lets see what she does during the day, but you're not alone matey. I questioned her D0 too.

Dont wanna wait for Zem's whatever it is that she's gonna get the next cycle that may or may not be a full confirmation.
I don't know if I missed it. But what are your reads from D0 and so far into Day 1? Except Robin since I think I read that you don't trust her completely.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also is it possible for Mr. Vergo reveal to be a fake write-up within the OP? I'm not sure if it's possible to fake some of the starting post.
it indeed is possible, now that you say it for sure is not an ability that has been used, and it seems it was either added as a secret mechanic or maybe from another source

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Informer PM lol

Brah i doubt we have multiple mafias, thought it would be funny. I never played a Weeb game before, was there multiple mafias there? Cause only Aries games had these multiple mafia alignements lmfao.

Tho yes one could be indie scum and the other scum or another indie scum, remains to be seen.

How about the people that voted on random people by the end of the day that had 0 chance of getting Lynched?

Lmao NInja'd. FS working on point lol.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Informer PM lol

Well tbh it was an impulse thing. I thought I could get the ball rolling after Al said no one's gonna vote midnight lmao

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
there is something off with what she claims and how she progresses
Are you talking about the gift thing to Zem? Yeah the progression of her claim being like "did you receive it?" to "actually, it's coming in the upcoming phase" is weirdly inconsistent.

I mean I see it more as a mistake, but I'd rather see more of her. Actually, prob gonna iso rn.

He might not have been targeted though. His role could have been automatically revealed. Like when you reach a certain phase or something your role gets revealed. I'm not sure if these things are mentioned in the role PMs though.
Tris you improving, or someone feeding you this point in secret chat:catsure:

Has something like this happened on WG in any of the games?
You also mentioned this last day phase, you checked who else did that,
Mel n Flowa. These two or were there also others?

I also planned to read that but latest chapter was good, got engaged in PL discussions instead. 🤦‍♂️

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My only concern with fuji is that he didn't reveal his character name and when he noticed his character name has been revealed he simply went along with it.

I mean why he didn't question how his name got revealed? Isn't this a big deal ?

@Fujishiro you didn't reveal your role right? But I am wondering why anyone would target you of all people on N0 because you were also hardly present on D0 ? This isn't going down well with me[/QUOTE]

What she said :catblush:

Holy, your avy is bllinding the shit out of me Tris. Forgot you were playing :absojustice:

Status
Not open for further replies.