Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragomir has kindly informed me that players are told their ability failed if they're roleblocked, as well as if the ability actually fails for other reasons. This is different from my previous experiences, where roleblocks have returned "blocked" messages where ability failures return their own sort of message, but there you have it.

However, this does not exonerate Kvothe. Few people had access to their abilities last night, and I should be a strange target for a roleblock considering my lack of involvement in yesterday's phase. I think it is likelier for my ability to have failed than for me to have been roleblocked, although the waters have certainly been muddied either way.
So it seems huh, yes Kvothe is still sus but so are you im afraid, though less so. I find the fact that you just came out and said this to kinda play in your favor.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was told that my ability failed, not that I was blocked. Normally, hosts specify the difference.
i mean thats a bold claim of urs for couple reasons:

1. why r u saying this now when beta/flower r getting some heat?
2. why did u check kvothe out of the others?
3. if kvothe flips town we will simply get rid of u afterward u know that right?

but also based on these 3 u could or could NOT be lying and im inclined to kinda believe u given that u were not forced to make this claim at all since the day barely started and we got 48 hours to go.

so perhaps u r confident u saw a scum result on kvothe and thats y decided to open up with us now?

one question tho.

1. you claim u used ur ability on night 0. did it appear on writeup? if so where it is?

and we need to hear what @Kvothe Kingkiller says about it ofc

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also @Flower so you had a role and could use abilities on Day 0?

Then why were you going around and saying you are confirmed town because you came out with ??? First or agreed with Juliet first lol?

That’s directly contradictory. Also you went after Rej because you thought he claimed a “strong” role. But if you have a role and you’re town, then why did you automatically assume Rej to be scum? Why couldn’t he be town?

I understand that the thread is moving quickly, but I'm becoming impatient with answering the exact same questions over and over. If I outright ignore a question from now on, it's probably because I feel that I've already answered it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dragomir has kindly informed me that players are told their ability failed if they're roleblocked, as well as if the ability actually fails for other reasons. This is different from my previous experiences, where roleblocks have returned "blocked" messages where ability failures return their own sort of message, but there you have it.

However, this does not exonerate Kvothe. Few people had access to their abilities last night, and I should be a strange target for a roleblock considering my lack of involvement in yesterday's phase. I think it is likelier for my ability to have failed than for me to have been roleblocked, although the waters have certainly been muddied either way.
Tbh, it could Swing both ways - being blocked or action actually getting failed because even though you weren't active but the person you subbed for was - Mr. Strawberry and he was getting sussed.

@Fujishiro you didn't reveal your role right? But I am wondering why anyone would target you of all people on N0 because you were also hardly present on D0 ? This isn't going down well with me

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
So you wanna be used to confirm her and yourself?

Could be that you and her are in tandem tho, if that’s the case then you could both lie.

But that’s a low possibility tbh, because I see no reason for Robin to come out like that and detail her ability. I dunno what scum would gain by putting the spotlight on them like that.

I feel like clearing townies would help in the makeup of the council, you can discuss which of you guys wants to be tested if Robin gets of the leash.
Ah any indie that says they are pro town, I get cautious... They might fake a part of their role to seem more acceptable to us.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Don't believe anything in a weeb game even what the host says.
Alrighty Krogo, I will keep it in mind!
I have my doubts.

If someone else did this, they likely scum to out a role. But why Fuji? He was inactive D0. Unless it's a person real close to Fuji.

What do you think, can it be fake write up?
I think it is real because Fuji’s reaction seemed genuine and since this game doesn’t rely on flavour, I don’t see the point of faking a character

If Flower's role ability is to somehow talk to town and Flo used it on Zem, it might not work if she's scum.
Bro, the writeup specifies that you can establish neighboor chats with people in your area, starting tonight. So her talking to Zem doesnt mean much.

Actually if she checked or knows somehow where Zem will end up tonight, she may go there and start a chat with her.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is weird.

So your stance is that they jumping on Flower was not an element worthy a patent mention?
nnnnope

none was jumping on flower other than u who kinda rushed in to defend when she was barely gazed upon lol

why dont u jump to defend the other similarly. rej or kvothe even? why arent u talking about robin either.

i've seen u play as luffy b4 in the PH game, idk what happened but ur so much lazier now whats going on lol.

How many times do i have to explain this?

The goal of this game is in the writeup, hunting down people with bounties and Lynching them or capturing them.

Vergo has no bounty.
this is ur wincon, not the game objective

dont confuse it with ur head cannon

also im sure we seen by now u have no bounty. u mentioned 5 times. i dont have a bounty either rn. most of us probabaly dont, but hope i can get some one day.

I think it is real because Fuji’s reaction seemed genuine and since this game doesn’t rely on flavour, I don’t see the point of faking a
I skipped some pages inbtwn, i would have to see the reactions myself.

True but there's still many possibilities, like maybe testing the waters D1, hiding real strong role.
But i believe it bit more now. If he was faking it, he would have to know Bamboo welder claim was available to not get counterclaimed. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.