Status
Not open for further replies.
First, you should refer to me as Mr Vergo.

Second, you seem to be ignoring Kvothe entirely.

Robin claimed that she/he can only invite town aligned people into their magical girl clique. And that action failed on Kvothe.
Mr Vergo, before one can look at Kvothe, one must evaluate Robin. Kvothe can simply be a random name for now. They don't have much meaning here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Perhaps, though I must be careful now that I've drawn attention to myself. I may have drawn the ire of a certain band of scallywags and vagabonds, and I can't have them hunting down my beloved magical girls in retaliation.
So Kvo is your magical girl, just for this cycle?

Mr Vergo San I would be ready to be the guinea pig since her ability only works on town. So we can confirm that statement.
But there is many variants of Indies, there are also Indies that have to take down other indies.
Maybe this is an ally we can exploit or not just exploit but that ally will also reach their wincon.

I also dont mind people jumping on Robin we could need both the antis and those that spare benefits to reach conclusions.

But I figured out its good to reach out to as many possibly rewarding things as possible. It mostly triggers a clockwork.
So you wanna be used to confirm her and yourself?

Could be that you and her are in tandem tho, if that’s the case then you could both lie.

But that’s a low possibility tbh, because I see no reason for Robin to come out like that and detail her ability. I dunno what scum would gain by putting the spotlight on them like that.

I feel like clearing townies would help in the makeup of the council, you can discuss which of you guys wants to be tested if Robin gets of the leash.

Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?

I was told that my ability failed, not that I was blocked. Normally, hosts specify the difference.
Wait a minute, on OJ and TB only invest roles get a notification saying their action failed and by looking at your claim you are not an invest role.

Robin's claim is giving me cult leader vibes.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So you wanna be used to confirm her and yourself?

Could be that you and her are in tandem tho, if that’s the case then you could both lie.

But that’s a low possibility tbh, because I see no reason for Robin to come out like that and detail her ability. I dunno what scum would gain by putting the spotlight on them like that.

I feel like clearing townies would help in the makeup of the council, you can discuss which of you guys wants to be tested if Robin gets of the leash.
It's a game there is always a risk but one might also be rewarded for being careless. That way I earned several x-shots in this kind of games in the past.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think Robin meant that if she confirms who she used her ability on then scum will hunt them as they would be confirmed town is Robin isn’t malignant her/himself which is yet to be seen.
Mr Vergo San, it is not about confirmation but often a deal or an ability or a debuff awaits you.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Robin seem to claim an independent role and her win is aligned with town.

She claims that her ability failed on KV..... indicating he could be scum.

She also claims that her magical girl would benefit from her ability so that means town.

For second, let's believe she is speaking truth. I mean she claimed without any necessity or pressure and that too a player who was not much active either.

But I have some doubts.

@Robin

1) Why you picked KV.....? He was not much active on D0 if I remember well. So why you picked an inactive player for magical girl?

2) Doesn't revealing yourself like this puts you under threat? I am quite sure you did this to gain town cred but why? I don't see any need for you to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.