Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
@Melontonin I am not feeling your presence in the game. You are off

@RayanOO you made exactly 5 posts on day 0 just meeting minimum post requirement. Care to explain why?

What is this route thing ?
Having 50 players gave us the perfect excuse to be lazy :catsure:
Post automatically merged:

:emohiyo:
Obviously mafia will use the fact that there are 50 people in the game to coast, stay in the shadow and let everyone kill each other at night

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
I’m still catching up, @Robin so you say you can recruit only townies.

So when you can’t recruit someone should they be anti-town though? In fact how do we know anyone you recruit is town?

What about a scum with an Investigation immune passive. Even Investigators - the primary roles used for determining alignment will get shut down by their passive.

Your role is not primarily an investigator so I don’t think you would bypass this passive either. So, I don’t think we should be jumping on Kvothe just yet. Also, ignoring game mechanics or role blocks isn’t wise either. I don’t like hasty conclusions.

You didn't seem to mind it one bit and kicked started the game first.

Fuji I got vibes that you were prepared for it?

So basically one of you are scum:queenhear:
Nope, i came in saw my name and decided why not lmao.

This is my last game for a few months as your know from our PM.

So im just having fun, and since Vergo is such a meme, i decided to play the part XD.

Alright, Fuji looks pretty townie to me after that whole confirmed townie confusion since he seemed to genuinely believe he was confirmed.
Yeah i misread lol. I even broke that writeup down for Nat and i still overlooked that everyone starts with a bounty.

Kinda weird for townies to have bounties too tho,

cause that might even encourage mislynches.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
I also don't believe it but Flowa will have to produce the gift next day phase so it doesn't help her, unless Zem also in cahoots with her🤔
That's the issue.

Flower said she send gift on N0.

Later she clairfies that it will be revealed next phase which means D1 (this phase)

Zem didn't receive any gift this phase.

Tbh, whenever flowa plays like this she ends up being scum. As scum she has habit of making bold claims

I’m still catching up, @Robin so you say you can recruit only townies.

So when you can’t recruit someone should they be anti-town though? In fact how do we know anyone you recruit is town?

What about a scum with an Investigation immune passive. Even Investigators - the primary roles used for determining alignment will get shut down by their passive.

Your role is not primarily an investigator so I don’t think you would bypass this passive either. So, I don’t think we should be jumping on Kvothe just yet. Also, ignoring game mechanics or role blocks isn’t wise either. I don’t like hasty conclusions.
I don't think my ability is investigative in nature. I think it's more comparable to inventor or armorsmith type roles, with the caveat that its success depends on the recipient's alignment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?
awesome, so kvothe is town !!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
I don't think my ability is investigative in nature. I think it's more comparable to inventor or armorsmith type roles, with the caveat that its success depends on the recipient's alignment.
Hmm I see. Actually if this is an asset I don’t want to jump on you yet

In fact lynching claimed survivors or independents who say they’re an asset to town, just because they’re independent would be setting a bad precedent in games here and possibly prevent survivors coming forth in future games.

Anyway, when Kvothe comes online again, I think we can question her about it. But I will refrain from jumping to conclusions about both of you.

Also you seem like a really good player! Nice to meet you!

Dragomir has kindly informed me that players are told their ability failed if they're roleblocked, as well as if the ability actually fails for other reasons. This is different from my previous experiences, where roleblocks have returned "blocked" messages where ability failures return their own sort of message, but there you have it.

However, this does not exonerate Kvothe. Few people had access to their abilities last night, and I should be a strange target for a roleblock considering my lack of involvement in yesterday's phase. I think it is likelier for my ability to have failed than for me to have been roleblocked, although the waters have certainly been muddied either way.

Dragomir has kindly informed me that players are told their ability failed if they're roleblocked, as well as if the ability actually fails for other reasons. This is different from my previous experiences, where roleblocks have returned "blocked" messages where ability failures return their own sort of message, but there you have it.

However, this does not exonerate Kvothe. Few people had access to their abilities last night, and I should be a strange target for a roleblock considering my lack of involvement in yesterday's phase. I think it is likelier for my ability to have failed than for me to have been roleblocked, although the waters have certainly been muddied either way.
Why reveal for a "maybe" though?

Status
Not open for further replies.