Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no clue why it got anounced

Anyways, guys.

I went through the role list in the sign up thread.

I got an idea of who the good guys/Cops are.

Robin's claim has litteraly one character that can fit it, we can ask for CCs on that character if y'all want.

As for the rest
@Natalija @Zem is 100% right, there is 100% conversion mechanics, after going through the roles list i am like sure of it.

So we have to keep that in mind going forward.
You didn't seem to mind it one bit and kicked started the game first.

Fuji I got vibes that you were prepared for it?
Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?
So basically one of you are scum:queenhear:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
How many times do i have to explain this?

The goal of this game is in the writeup, hunting down people with bounties and Lynching them or capturing them.

Vergo has no bounty.
I would like to politely disagree.

The host's message doesn't explicit say your alignment so I am not going to say that you are confirmed yet.

Oh boy I hope this ain't a spoiler.
:emohiyo:
Whoever that got Sukuna please give this post a like. I promise I won't tell anyone.

one has to ask oneself what scum role would benefit from that, if one can reason this then I think he is voteable, but it's right maybe he isn't town but still anti-scum. And if he is anti-scum then I would value it still.
I see your point. But the issue is he said so himself he doesn't know why he got revealed.
I mean I don't think he is scum but he is not a confirmed townie by any means.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I see your point. But the issue is he said so himself he doesn't know why he got revealed.
I mean I don't think he is scum but he is not a confirmed townie by any means.
Isn't Vergo a beloved and hyped character on this forum and this community? I have the suspicion that this is supposed to be a meme, that's why I take it so easy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This still seems a bit farfetched,

MM can be in the game or not. Though im unsure if he is even mafia, perhaps an indie.

This game is all about finding people with bounties and Lynching them, or somehow capturing them alive.
what do u do with money u get from bounties anyway? isnt it better to just lynch scum reads rather than ningens with high bounty?

or more kills = more scummy = higher bounty?

[Bounties] - A bounty has been issued on each player in the game based on their journey in the first half of the Grand Lines. Bounties may increase throughout the game. If a player is killed, their killer may claim the bounty and earn its reward. If a player is lynched, the reward is divided among the players that participated in their lynch, plus one. The person starting the lynch gets that extra share. Some rewards are alive only...
Never mind, im not confirmed town. This says everyone has a bounty on their head. So even a mislynch rewards you money huh.
@jinri @Natalija @Juliet @Kiwipom @Reborn ,etc

Welcome to the Eiffel Tower!!!
You are in the middle of the brightest European city, and you have the chance to visit the steel monster that has been standing since 1889 and became the emblem of the city even since!
Visiting it is a reward in itself, come and you will be convinced!
Purchase tichets and enjoy the visit!!!!
Im gonna assume we can puchase tickets through pms here, the prices for what you can purchase is below.

The restaurant of first floor is a great Paris regular temptation, and gives you a nice freedom feeling. A meal costs 35k Bellys.
At the second floor the Michelin star restaurant is esquisite and for gourmet visitors, and you will feel satisfied like you would eat twice. You will not regret your 50k Bellys.

Feel satisfied like you would eat twice, does it mean a buff?

But once you will have the curiosity to see the city from the 3rd floor, you can observe things that you didn't know before!! Totally worth the 75k Bellys you have to spend for it.
So what does he mean by observe things that you didnt know before? Could be some player movements during the night or something like that?

So what do you all think?

Here flowa ask zem that she received something

Zem replies she didn't.

Flower again asked her.

Zem denied.

Now flower tells that what she sent on N0 will be received next phase.

Now I want clarifications regarding two matters here.

1)Flowa send something on N0 which will be received Next phase. But, The next phase is D1. So zem should receive whatever flowa send.

2)i don't know but whenever there is an innate delay in an ability to get manifest then it should be mentioned in the roles right? @Noctis @Zem @AL sama are better host so they should clarify

But according to flower it was not mentioned.
I also don't believe it but Flowa will have to produce the gift next day phase so it doesn't help her, unless Zem also in cahoots with her🤔

what do u do with money u get from bounties anyway? isnt it better to just lynch scum reads rather than ningens with high bounty?

or more kills = more scummy = higher bounty?
You can get unique items and i assume abilities from the money you collect.

Berrys - The Value of Money -

The game will feature a currency system relating to the above mechanics and roles. Each player will start N1 with a sum of Berrys that they have earned during their journey through the first half the Grand Line. They may continue earning Berrys via their game activity interacting with the Sabaody environment, and their fellow players. Some roles have abilities revolving around coins, and as such may have started with a some of money not related to their journey. As the esteemed philosopher Omar Little once said "Money doesn't have owners, just spenders".

There is no public 'Shop System' featured, instead the money can be used during their visits to Groves and the special locations which works on case by case basis and is specific to each locations. An example would be the [Public Employment Security Office] which hosts special auctions, where players may purchase things.

[Bounties] - A bounty has been issued on each player in the game based on their journey in the first half of the Grand Lines. Bounties may increase throughout the game. If a player is killed, their killer may claim the bounty and earn its reward. If a player is lynched, the reward is divided among the players that participated in their lynch, plus one. The person starting the lynch gets that extra share. Some rewards are alive only...

Status
Not open for further replies.