Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro any idea why your role got announced like that in the writeup . Is it related to your abilities?

@Flower you sayin you didn't confirm with Hosts how your gifting ability worked?
I got no clue why it got anounced

Anyways, guys.

I went through the role list in the sign up thread.

I got an idea of who the good guys/Cops are.

Robin's claim has litteraly one character that can fit it, we can ask for CCs on that character if y'all want.

As for the rest
@Natalija @Zem is 100% right, there is 100% conversion mechanics, after going through the roles list i am like sure of it.

So we have to keep that in mind going forward.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have a lot to say about the Robin thing and I can briefly go over the Beta thing too. I have to double check something before I say what I do about Robin to make sure I'm right first but I think I have a plan to make sure they don't mean harm. I would like them not to use any abilities for right now.

I'm still busy but I will be back, I'm reading along.

I got no clue why it got anounced

Anyways, guys.

I went through the role list in the sign up thread.

I got an idea of who the good guys/Cops are.

Robin's claim has litteraly one character that can fit it, we can ask for CCs on that character if y'all want.

As for the rest
@Natalija @Zem is 100% right, there is 100% conversion mechanics, after going through the roles list i am like sure of it.

So we have to keep that in mind going forward.
Wut? How did the roles list give you an epiphany suddenly?

Of course it’s very likely with 50 players

don't rely on that one Mr Vergo San

last Weeb game Emma from The Promised Neverland was member of a mafia
I think it depends on the alignment of your role and how it goes with the rest of the perceived alignements of other characters that would fit the same mold as you.

Were the other mafia dudes ''Good people''?

Wut? How did the roles list give you an epiphany suddenly?

Of course it’s very likely with 50 players
I was looking at what Robin's claim could possibly be, and by doing so i saw some characters there, plenty of which have conversion/mind control powers.

I will say that im unsure about the people who can be good/cops here, which is why i said i think i know.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think it depends on the alignment of your role and how it goes with the rest of the perceived alignements of other characters that would fit the same mold as you.

Were the other mafia dudes ''Good people''?
Mr Vergo San, everything is mixed up I think, the most evil Flavour can end up town, wasn't Darth Vader or someone like that town in the last one? @Zem

To complicated.

vote lynch @Kiwipom
@Dragomir

Also for people reading this(and kiwi) I don't feel kiwi is a good lynch candidate and I picked her (till deciding a good lynch) because I highly HIGHLY doubt anyone gonna train this.
Lol you shouldn't doubt Town capability to fulfill your Kiwi wish lynch or yours for that matter. :optimistic:
novas doesnt let someone leave the game before they played their role atleast one cycle

rule nr 1
Yet you were surprisingly worried for your votes on you. Now you seem confident.
:wellwell:

Don't like you.
Don't like Rej.
Don't like Al Sama.

Like Nat
Like Usopp
Like Reboomer

Zem I'm not sure if I like or wanna lynch based on her insistence for a no day 0 lynch.
What's there not to like about me heh, im the only confirmed townie right now :myman:

We're gonna start with your bounty TAC, how much is it? 30 mill? 40?

Mel/Zem and plenty of others insisted on no Lynch or straight up voted for random people.

Like for example Flower and Mel, they voted people near the end of the phase that had no chance of getting voted up,

Status
Not open for further replies.