Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
My stuff is starting right now but we are going to have to talk about this. You can see where I could have some real doubt here, so expect me to come back to this tonight when raid is over or tomorrow.
Alright just tag or quote me and await my reply.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

As your president, I swear to enact policies that will benefit TOWN and not SCUM. My adversaries in other political parties want you to believe I am corrupt, that I am easily swayed both by my emotions and by bribery. I want you to know that is NOT true. I am nothing if not an honest man!

A vote of me is a vote for victory!​

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Eifel and gura are in the submissions pool, are they here as NPCs and Locations or players?
There are players behind those most likely. It seems like these are roles you can interact with, they often happen to the begin of the game to dictate a bit of the flow and reward or punish players depending of what alignment is behind those roles.

As your president, I swear to enact policies that will benefit TOWN and not SCUM. My adversaries in other political parties want you to believe I am corrupt, that I am easily swayed both by my emotions and by bribery. I want you to know that is NOT true. I am nothing if not an honest man!

You’re a man?!? :noo:

Rhea

Cattitude
Hellau, I am Gawr Gura, you can also call me SHAAAAARK
For the rest of the game, YOU will spend your time with ME. We will have an amazing time together. There will be alot of upcomming content, so you should subscribe to me.

And from day one on there will be rewards for memberships! Each membership will have one scum demised in the game. Hoocha!
Lol, I will try this.

Subscribe Gawr Gura

I would vote you, but I’m not sure if you’d make the right decisions or the amusing decisions :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.