Status
Not open for further replies.
First I doubt this. But, Let's assume it. Then those to whom he gave scum reads won't kill him but it's the one to whom he gave town read (if we have scum in this) because they can use this to raise sus on Fuji sus list.
Or they thought up that too.

Will have to give all his posts a look, maybe we can find some clue.

My guts are telling me someone offed him because he was Vergo and fun lmao. :milaugh:
Though it would be more fun to have kept him alive, so maybe not.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Quoted these to have them in my Iso and check later what is happening

For me looks rather like you want to give your eg and make others ignore them too.
Not a towny move imo

No, why do you think this?

Explain please
I think you should see the other things people say and myself before you place a vote on me. I think there is high reason to believe I'm very likely town, even if you ignore D0.

I was town in all those games I started that stuff in though, I don't think I have ever been scum in weeb game, not even now.

I feel like you are reaching here, why are you reaching?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
. I think there is high reason to believe I'm very likely town, even if you ignore D0.

I was town in all those games I started that stuff in though, I don't think I have ever been scum in weeb game, not even now.

I feel like you are reaching here, why are you reaching?
What reasons we have to believe you are town? Care to elaborate.

Bringing Past games to justify you could be town is scummy play

Zemmi

GodMommie
vergo kill

scum with info-player name-cheap super kill
town vig who suspicious
scum with fake wu/death (this has happen in past game to scum dying while having town role in wu)
I was actually wondering if it was a trigger happy townie too since I do not know the characers.

Though I'm still courious why the mispelling in the write up. Host error, scum error edit ect.

I was actually wondering if it was a trigger happy townie too since I do not know the characers.

Though I'm still courious why the mispelling in the write up. Host error, scum error edit ect.
yeah, also curious if vergo lynch will show up, if it's fake death wu, which points to scum.

But at moment looks like scum super kill with info, or town.

I still find it suspicious how he in wu day 1, then get's super killed in wu.

Status
Not open for further replies.