Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
When did most of the players openly agree that Robin has strongly assisted town?
I did not.

However, I did ask her a question if she changed alignments in a role. She has said no, if she lied, she should be role crushed for the cycle. If she told the truth everything is fine, I just didn't want to risk it for us.

This is another example of someone misconstruing my words to paint me in the worst light possible.
You started that posts by going on about how most of the players thought you were a huge benefit to town. That's an exaggeration if I've ever seen any.

At most about half a dozen players have said that you're probably town, but you have not exactly been showered in praise. Now if you're trying to recruit people to your cause, try not to hype yourself up with false info.

You started that posts by going on about how most of the players thought you were a huge benefit to town. That's an exaggeration if I've ever seen any.

At most about half a dozen players have said that you're probably town, but you have not exactly been showered in praise. Now if you're trying to recruit people to your cause, try not to hype yourself up with false info.
If you really feel like that's what I said, then fine, I don't think it's worth arguing with you about.

Personally, I feel like there's any number of mafia who are perturbed to see the town gain an ally such as me, and they are among those of you who have tried to misconstrue my words or otherwise sow doubt against me for petty reasons.

Even if there is a role that can revive its potential existence should be kept as a secret. And the decision of who gets revived should be on the behest of the person that can do it if they deem role strong.

And thats it as that should go. But talking about that so early when there are more important stuff to discuss is pointless.

Its like that discussion is thrown there to be thrown. And now apperantly anyone that susses that is scum

By that logic - anyone that susses questioning the revive is scum too

Status
Not open for further replies.