Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I missed this post
no that experience, and not forced.

as for two wu, host put two so it made it look like both host where reporting the wu/actions making it look like double, interesting you did not come to same conclusion or think that.
Of course I didn’t come to that conclusion! :yearight:
Both Drago and Nova’s post said the exact same thing, and both said that the guy has awakened.

Unless if the guy can awaken twice, it was pretty clear it was a mistake especially with how close the posting times were.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Also. This is why I think believing that they are genuine is more sus.

Clearly it is easier to feign ignorance to not appear to have tmi

And Naomi I did feel like you had an 180 immediately afterwards with how aware you are of the situation :owo:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Such a genius idea... so you are prepared to offer yourself if TAC flip town so according to your analogy you will be making two town lynches back to back
Indeed. My role is weak as hell so I would not even mind that much, except for the fact Town would lose one of their components.

But my meta radar is well clear cut towards TAC.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Whyyy

I understand I am an asshole who just joined asking questions but even for normal players you gotta explain more. Why do you think TAC is scum ?

This jump tho bySeraphoenix
His Town Meta is highly contributive. He uses a lot of imaginative stunts to try to solve games, he hardly ever coasts, and on top of it there are some elements witnessed so far in this game that remind of his SK game, such as that Mouse thing or him placing votes rather randomly, without providing solid rationale.

His Town Meta is highly contributive. He uses a lot of imaginative stunts to try to solve games, he hardly ever coasts, and on top of it there are some elements witnessed so far in this game that remind of his SK game, such as that Mouse thing or him placing votes rather randomly, without providing solid rationale.
Besides TAC who do you find sus?

N

Noctis

To be honest, if the coasting is a problem, I am getting quite lazy myself to do anything I mean c'mon it's 50 players game lol

alright that's progressive thanks
but I am not jumping on a wagon where he literally said he is going offline thus he can't defend himself
I'll be going offline. Caio y'all.
so, wait I guess ? unless he is the type of person that would run away from accusitions and that Idk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.