Status
Not open for further replies.
and you know its in the game by magic??
I know he is because he is absolutely perfect role to have in mafia and ridiculously funny role to make since whole point of mafia makes him stronger ( secrets, ambition , magic )

Also 2nd role i submitted can time travel and he is a scumbag.

Basically both roles i submitted are ones that can get me out of shit if i play it right

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
For someone who needs to put an end to a certain bad group you sure giving this too much attention
Indeed. It's a hunch.
Lol @MangoSenpai

1) you ain’t kissing me on the mouth

2) Why u tryna redirect the wagon from Beky to Al? Sus af
Only a gut feeling, I don't like how he's trying to put so much pressure on Beky when his story adds up.
@MangoSenpai tell us those evil names
Well that would mean me telling you who the group is, which then reveals who I am.
If they know who I am they will avoid me, but they might already have a clue if they're active in here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wooah what you all doing? Don't make rebornimformer lecture you all.

Any third party who spend whole day making BS and throwing town in loop following up with direct threats that if they Lynch him he will deal damage can't be trusted at all. Whole day he was lying and when we caught it he came up with another lies.

Which one of you will shoulder responsibility if he ends up hurting town? Come forward so that I can quote you.

Wooah what you all doing? Don't make rebornimformer lecture you all.

Any third party who spend whole day making BS and throwing town in loop following up with direct threats that if they Lynch him he will deal damage can't be trusted at all. Whole day he was lying and when we caught it he came up with another lies.

Which one of you will shoulder responsibility if he ends up hurting town? Come forward so that I can quote you.
You fail to see i made my way out ever since i submitted my roles month ago.
This ain't my first rodeo of being suspected constantly

N

Noctis

Well that would mean me telling you who the group is, which then reveals who I am.
If they know who I am they will avoid me, but they might already have a clue if they're active in here.
If that's the case I suggest it's better option to tell us those name, it's profit both parties

Status
Not open for further replies.