Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, yes.
Though I'd be lying if I said I know anything more than what I've disclosed.
All I know is that there are Phantom Troupe members among us, and it's my purpose to exterminate them.
Mango Senpai, this doesn't make sense.

Your role is something that you ought to have tried hard to hide to off these players, but i dont think you had any valid reason to claim Indie when you did.
Would you mind solving this puzzle for us?

@Flower I get the point that supposedly sent zem something cause you trust her but why say it out loud

to confirm yourself?? even tho that's mot enough to confirm you

perhaps to gain credit and pocket people?? but that'd be too obvious

so what were you trying exactly??
To see if it worked. This is more than just a gift, it grants my targets other benefits, too.

I also gifted @Noctis and @Juliet .

N

Noctis

We have info that suggests you are not town... read below post carefully;
Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?

So @Kvothe Kingkiller , yeah sure Robin might've been role blocked, but probability of that is extremely small as it was N0 and most hadn't received roles yet. And those who had, would've had to just randomly block Robin out of 50 players with little to no incentive or knowledge she visited you. Why shouldn't town vig you? If you flip scum it's a W. If you flip town, we have concrete reads on Robin and her girly girls.
Breh I don't know why his ability didn't work on me if he's telling the truth. I find it unlikely that he would be the target of a roleblock or a redirect tbh and I asked nova if i can use my abilities and he said I don't have any N0 abilities

Zemmi

GodMommie
I already replied to that.

I am town, I don't fucking know why his ability failed
Ok not focusing on that event itself. Because that is impossible to get to the bottom of with one of you guys being dead.

Tell me your thoughts on the rest of the game, they players and the situations that has arisen. What are your reads, and who would you lynch based on the events so far.

There could be a few other factors that could be involved that would make her not being accurate with the failed actions but I think that is a small percentage. The only wayh to clear this up is for us to get @Kvothe Kingkiller in here talking more, and telling us what his thoughts are.
do you guys want me to claim or something? Like I legit have nothing in my passive that would indicate it fail unless its a poison

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango Senpai, this doesn't make sense.

Your role is something that you ought to have tried hard to hide to off these players, but i dont think you had any valid reason to claim Indie when you did.
Would you mind solving this puzzle for us?
You're exactly right, I'm not sure whether or not it was right of me to claim when I did.
At first I only wanted to say that I'm an indie who are in favor of town, but people starting asking me questions and eventually convinced me to reveal myself.

I understand that I'm putting myself in a disadvantagous position by revealing who I am and what I want to get done. But in either way, it's a double edged sword having people know who I am.

I also don't know what I can do, or if I have any means to identify the Troupe. I should probably have waited untill I at least knew that before I spoke up.

so it's only natural you'd be suspicious of my claim.

Zemmi

GodMommie
do you guys want me to claim or something? Like I legit have nothing in my passive that would indicate it fail unless its a poison
I mean if you are the highest lynch and we are farther in the day certainly claim at that point, however more so than a claim I would prefer you to prove you are town by telling us your thoughts on the game and how you participate in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.