Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok not focusing on that event itself. Because that is impossible to get to the bottom of with one of you guys being dead.

Tell me your thoughts on the rest of the game, they players and the situations that has arisen. What are your reads, and who would you lynch based on the events so far.
I'll be honest, I haven't read anything other than the events surrounding me. I am not putting my best effort right now so I would need a bit of time first.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So basically I wasn't concerned about Robin this night phase because if she lied about not being able to convert she would be role crushed. However, if she actually has something to do with poison that would be a completely different things.

I know that towns btw might have a few different types of immunities from my own role, so the being immune to poison is believable.

I mean if you are the highest lynch and we are farther in the day certainly claim at that point, however more so than a claim I would prefer you to prove you are town by telling us your thoughts on the game and how you participate in the game.
give me an hour and I'll read through now. I didn't feel like putting any effort in reading unless I got pinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.