Chapter Discussion Kaido actually went to block Zoro and Killer's attacks

People saying he was just letting them get direct hits on him, but for Zoro and Killer's attack he clearly doesn't, look at him holding the club.

No wonder he said "Impressive, as expected" (fan scan messed up the line btw)

Perhaps a speed feat for the duo?

good for them

but "he wanted to block that" and "he didn't had time to block that" ain't same thing

in 1001 ... Kaido let everyone take a free hit at him ...

H
People saying he was just letting them get direct hits on him, but for Zoro and Killer's attack he clearly doesn't, look at him holding the club.

No wonder he said "Impressive, as expected" (fan scan messed up the line btw)

Perhaps a speed feat for the duo?

Hey can you send the panel of Zoro talking about Luffy's haki in JP, and can you send the panel of Kaido complimenting Zoro and Zoro talking about enma? I want to translate official JP.

Kaido actively tried to block, meaning he wasn't trying to let them touch him, yet they still did. Zoro's top tier speed is also seen when he freaking blitzed Big Mom and Big Mom didn't even know.
lets not get crazy.... Luffys the fastest in the crew and has future sight and even he couldn't see thunder bagua coming. If Kaido actually tried hitting Zoro and Killer make no mistake he would have. And the dialogue prior to that moment implies Kaido just let them hit him. This fight would have ended this chapter if Oda wrote Kaido attacking everyone the same way he did Luffy with he Thunder Bagua, Thats why he's in his dragon form now.

lets not get crazy.... Luffys the fastest in the crew and has future sight and even he couldn't see thunder bagua coming. If Kaido actually tried hitting Zoro and Killer make no mistake he would have. And the dialogue prior to that moment implies Kaido just let them hit him. This fight would have ended this chapter if Oda wrote Kaido attacking everyone the same way he did Luffy with he Thunder Bagua, Thats why he's in his dragon form now.
COPE!!!!!! Zoro already blitzed an emperor who matched Kaido. And Zoro blitzed Kaido as well. CRY!!!!! Your tears will season my fries.

I think you misunderstand. Let someone attack i.e let them make the first move while you take a defensive stance. If you're defending and trying to block, but they still manage to tag you, then it's a speed feat.
That is an attacking stance and if there is "impressive, as expected" it just means that he let them hit