Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Why are we not booting him if he's self admitted Scum?

Almost everyone said that word at least once lol.
I don't think I've used the word this Day Phase.

You cant use two words here.

One that starts with L and we use this word to cast vote on someone

Second is the word that was used to convert someone as per the write up
Is the second word the character that was summoned after its name was mentioned?

Thank you.

Praise be to @Dragomir and @novaselinenever for hosting this game and including someone as helpful as yourself.
Praise be to @Dragomir and @novaselinenever for hosting this game.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
β€Ž
Hmm so Clown is in the game, but Midnight claimed he had a role that was linked to Schierke? Both of these characters were my submissions. So maybe Midnight is lying?

I'm also being hunted, not too sure what that could mean. :shocking:

There was also Wario present in the actions, but He-who-shall-not-be-named is in the game. So, I mean maybe people already pointed these things out, but if not here they are.

But wouldn't this indicate that Lindl didn't know about the ??? and he got his role at the start? That's how I read his post
Perhaps. However, Lind refers to the team and not the roles themselves. I don't see why a team would be ??? either. That is how I read the post.

I ask that @Dragomir and @novaselinenever , blessed be thy names for hosting this game, give us insight and clarity as we seek to remain on the true path.

N

Noctis

Hmm so Clown is in the game, but Midnight claimed he had a role that was linked to Schierke? Both of these characters were my submissions. So maybe Midnight is lying?

I'm also being hunted, not too sure what that could mean. :shocking:

There was also Wario present in the actions, but He-who-shall-not-be-named is in the game. So, I mean maybe people already pointed these things out, but if not here they are.
Hi, thank you for the completely useless information besides the hunted part.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
β€Ž
noticed a fatass counter wagon to beta. i say we continue on his lynch

dynamite seems like an indie cult leader tho so not a bad one either hmm

if he flips cult leader then what is robin?
where did u get the implication that i belived dyna's story? i barely even read it when i made that post
i just think one of the scum factions is using him as an excuse to avoid beta lynch

lol what
You wouldn't talk about a counter wagon, or about continuing on his yeeting. You considered both Dyna and Beta, but even after reading everything about Dyna, you weren't convinced he should be the yeet of the day.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I know I'm town. I will role reveal, character claim, whatever you want from me if necessary. But I'm town
It's basically your word of being poison immune vs Robin's word on her action not working on townie.

I'd recommend doing one of what you suggested to confirm you're town if you want to clear your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.