Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying a townie might attempt to kill you because you and Robin are sus. Clear your name if you can.
meh whatever, I've tried to get interested with this game and I probably should've joined a smaller scale game on this website before doing this

I'm Kurumi. I have two passive, I'm immune to poison and if I get a vote on me it's a +3 against me. I have abilities that I can only use once per phasd, I had already used one earlier today to send a message.

@Alibaba get fucked

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
LookI understand school:sus:But when u said shoveling snow my BS sensor went off. Where Fuji at? I couldn't shovel and I didn't let my girl do it. No way true blooded canadian men would let their Queen's do the dirty work :blush: ........... very reminiscient of WCI gameplay.
We don't live together XD my fam isn't all young, you know. But if you wanna suspect me, feel free to do it :sadgrin: I wouldn't say there's no reason to suspect the way I've been playing this game so far, I'm being hunted after all :pepeke:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel like I would be more comfortable with less people in the game, which should happen eventually.

My point is there are like 10-15 players contributing and are engaged in discussions and it's almost for whole time.

Having more contributions would be appreciated not just from you but from inactive ones who are skimming the thread but not posting much and it's essential because as time will go catching up would be almost not possible.

Anyway, let's see.

N

Noctis

Salah what's your thought on Council?
The Weeb Elders -

The Weebs knew that conflicts were certain to arise with all of them competing for the same goal. Taking to heart the words of their fallen hero and to prevent the repeat of the chaotic events of the previous Weeb Wars they've heard so much about, they've decided to join hands and create an alliance that will take care of disputes between them and make sure that peace is respected. They've created a small council whose goal is to lead the alliance.

During Day 1, each player must vote for a player they want to be represented by on the council. The 8 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health...

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.[Weeb Health Organization] - ...[Secrets]

meh whatever, I've tried to get interested with this game and I probably should've joined a smaller scale game on this website before doing this

I'm Kurumi. I have two passive, I'm immune to poison and if I get a vote on me it's a +3 against me. I have abilities that I can only use once per phasd, I had already used one earlier today to send a message.

@Alibaba get fucked
i misread the votes thing. I start off the phase with 3 votes on me

like to understand your stance more. You were added after the game started, you also said it must be scum ability to have added you. If that's true, you likely gonna end up being trouble for Town, why else would scum want you in the game.
not yet :suresure:
Like seriously I have been honest in all my posts don’t make me start lying now, I myself don’t have a concrete answer to that yet I don’t know much so

N

Noctis

@Salah WG
  1. Trafalgar Law - [Shoto Todoroki]
  2. Lara Croft - [Varvara Andreevan]
  3. Ruby Tojo - [Rimi Sakihata] - Claimed by FInalbeta
  4. Vergo - [Kyros] - PLayed by Fujishiro(Dead)
  5. Gawr Gura - [Amelia Watso]
  6. Eiffel Tower [Barney Stinson]
  7. N'zoth - [Wario] - Both has appeared in write-ups
  8. Kumamon - [Reigen]
  9. Joseph Joestar - [Goten]
  10. Dazai Osamu - [Undertaker]
  11. Nagato - [Ryo Saeba]
  12. Kurumi Tokisaki - [Mayuri] - Claimed by Kvothe Kingkiller
  13. Oden - [Choso]
  14. Burger King - [Sanders] - Played by DynaMight
  15. Schierke - [Clown] - Played by Midnight Delight - Appeared Clown despite claiming to be Schierke
  16. Kurapika - [Megumi] - Played by MangoSenpai
  17. Fubuki - [Rem]
  18. Yuffie Kisaragi - [Rosalyn]
  19. MUUGEN - [Zem]
  20. Kool Aid Man - [Kool-Aid Man]
  21. Yhwach - [Goku Black]
  22. Guren Ichinose - [Kiritsugu Emiya]
  23. Miyamoto Musashi - [Shanks]
  24. Frank Reynolds - [Franky]
  25. Bouya Harumuichi - [Hijikata]
  26. Denzel Quincy Crocker - [King Bumi]
  27. Usopp - [Ekko]
In bracket the secondary character that did not make it into the game

@Salah WG
  1. Trafalgar Law - [Shoto Todoroki]
  2. Lara Croft - [Varvara Andreevan]
  3. Ruby Tojo - [Rimi Sakihata] - Claimed by FInalbeta
  4. Vergo - [Kyros] - PLayed by Fujishiro(Dead)
  5. Gawr Gura - [Amelia Watso]
  6. Eiffel Tower [Barney Stinson]
  7. N'zoth - [Wario] - Both has appeared in write-ups
  8. Kumamon - [Reigen]
  9. Joseph Joestar - [Goten]
  10. Dazai Osamu - [Undertaker]
  11. Nagato - [Ryo Saeba]
  12. Kurumi Tokisaki - [Mayuri] - Claimed by Kvothe Kingkiller
  13. Oden - [Choso]
  14. Burger King - [Sanders] - Played by DynaMight
  15. Schierke - [Clown] - Played by Midnight Delight - Appeared Clown despite claiming to be Schierke
  16. Kurapika - [Megumi] - Played by MangoSenpai
  17. Fubuki - [Rem]
  18. Yuffie Kisaragi - [Rosalyn]
  19. MUUGEN - [Zem]
  20. Kool Aid Man - [Kool-Aid Man]
  21. Yhwach - [Goku Black]
  22. Guren Ichinose - [Kiritsugu Emiya]
  23. Miyamoto Musashi - [Shanks]
  24. Frank Reynolds - [Franky]
  25. Bouya Harumuichi - [Hijikata]
  26. Denzel Quincy Crocker - [King Bumi]
  27. Usopp - [Ekko]