Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
i picked red so what?

i already have my wincon before i even picked a route, as should all of u

what r u trying to say here huh?
Not really a concrete read yet, just a theory. Because I had "eliminate all threats to town" then when Picked green I got a green Town role. Since this is a weeb game, people were saying mechanics are crazy, so some might've had their initial wincons changed after choosing a non town route

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Yea I can't see anyone but Beta or a Beta scum team voting for him.

TOWN SHOULD VIG BETA

I do think we should go ahead and get rid of midnight.

I think he has already turned people though, I think he said 2 people? Which might be lie, he claimed he changes their alighnment. This conversation was back around where I was talking about getting an invite to a special group because when I said that he said something like "I didn't pick you"

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
We will need to question mango about it, but it didn't sound like Mango did an investigation like guilty innocent but more looked at a character or something because he said he wasn't BK.

Akai2

β€Ž
the routes r there to give us our beris or bounties depending on how many ningens chose the same route

i still didnt get how much beris i got tbh lol

u shud have ur wincon b4 choosing a route, dont try to paint fake narrative @Akai2
I literally said it's just a theory, why are you getting so defensive :kriwhat:

Not gonna lynch someone just based on route they picked, unless I can get everyone here to confirm if they got the same role color as the route they chose? Can you guys please confirm this? If y'all townies y'all should have no issues doing so right? :choppawhat:

@AL sama
@Finalbeta
@Go D. Usopp β„’
@Kiwipom
@Noctis
@Rej
@Zem

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I was hoping for a quiet night damm

either people can't read or beta is scum for him to be here
AL

Your playstyle didn't convince many people. I'm not an expert about your usual gamestyle but you constitute one of the suspects here.

I claimed Vanilla Townie, if I'm here is because I'm the only strong town claim in the game as far as I can tell.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I was hoping for a quiet night damm

either people can't read or beta is scum for him to be here
Beta is likely scum. No way he is town, there should be no way he is here.

I know people voted for me, I agreed with the person I am in chat with they would vote for kiwi, I knew Noctis was going to get votes, I voted for Akai myself. I am also not shocked that people voted for Al.

Btw Al since that part is over when I quoted you to say I suspected you, I did that to see if any of them would follow along with what I said.

Beta, Rej and God are the surprises to me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

Not gonna lynch someone just based on route they picked, unless I can get everyone here to confirm if they got the same role color as the route they chose? Can you guys please confirm this? If y'all townies y'all should have no issues doing so right? :choppawhat:

@AL sama
@Finalbeta
@Go D. Usopp β„’
@Kiwipom
@Noctis
@Rej
@Zem
I will be the first to say, telling people what route we are might be a very bad idea. Some abilities might only be able to be used on people who are the same routes and that can make us easy targets for scum who have such abilities they have to be on the same route with.

In the first weeb game I was town but I had to be on the same island as people to be able to use some of my abilities on people.

Akai2

β€Ž
I am also not shocked that people voted for Al.
Actually that one surprised me because Al wasn't very active in hunting

Can u summarize the case against Beta again?

Because if it's between Beta and Midnight I'd go for Midnight

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Beta is likely scum. No way he is town, there should be no way he is here.

I know people voted for me, I agreed with the person I am in chat with they would vote for kiwi, I knew Noctis was going to get votes, I voted for Akai myself. I am also not shocked that people voted for Al.

Btw Al since that part is over when I quoted you to say I suspected you, I did that to see if any of them would follow along with what I said.

You guys are very knowledgeable about this game right?

Now I'm not arrogant enough to say, but you don't see that the reason why I'm here is because I claimed Vanilla Townie and my abilities weren't messy?

I am supposed to be here because of that and on top of this we don't know how many votes it really took to have me here. What if the number is just 2 or 3? It doesn't necessarily have to be 5 or 10 statistically speaking.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Actually that one surprised me because Al wasn't very active in hunting

Can u summarize the case against Beta again?

Because if it's between Beta and Midnight I'd go for Midnight
I'm going for midnight regardless and praying a townie kills Beta.

But this hasn't been Beta's town play at all. Usually is all over the place accusing everyone and jumping all over people, usually he is wrong as hell, but he is participating like that. This game he was more laid back didn't want to call anyone town or scum, he wasn't his overbearing self.

He also is the one who killed Fujishiro.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
140 IQ stunt: what if I was set up here by scums so that they could push this argument and take me out or at least make anyone push it independently from their alignment? Just wondering because this push seems too patent to me.

Akai2

β€Ž
I will be the first to say, telling people what route we are might be a very bad idea. Some abilities might only be able to be used on people who are the same routes and that can make us easy targets for scum who have such abilities they have to be on the same route with.

In the first weeb game I was town but I had to be on the same island as people to be able to use some of my abilities on people.
I mean, I think it'd be worth it to confirm if we can backtrack and check on people that claimed chosing a red route. I see your point. But I remember you saying town's Achilles heel being not sharing enough info. Scum know who's not among them, so all townies here are targeted anyway. I think we should think about confirming if our role matches our route.

As for Beta, I'd say he'll get his sooner or later since he's so sus

Midnight is more dangerous with his claimed ability

Vote Lynch Midnight @Dragomir @novaselinenever

I'll be back tomorrow after noon, got a lot of work to do in the morning

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

@AL sama
@Finalbeta
@Go D. Usopp β„’
@Kiwipom
@Noctis
@Rej
@Zem
i think this is straight fishing, the routes have nothing to do with anything. drop this now

nobody answer this pls lol

and i dont trust u cuz i didnt expect u to be here, i am thinking one scum faction voted beta, the other voted u

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I'm going for midnight regardless and praying a townie kills Beta.

But this hasn't been Beta's town play at all. Usually is all over the place accusing everyone and jumping all over people, usually he is wrong as hell, but he is participating like that. This game he was more laid back didn't want to call anyone town or scum, he wasn't his overbearing self.

He also is the one who killed Fujishiro.
C'mon Zem.

I explained countless times that I had legit troubles to catch up with the pace of this game. This is why my behaviour was overall less frantic. I made several posts on this particular aspect.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

@AL sama
@Finalbeta
@Go D. Usopp β„’
@Kiwipom
@Noctis
@Rej
@Zem
no I didn't get the same color
I voted usopp since he was my 4th town read and not a common choice

Status
Not open for further replies.