Status
Not open for further replies.
We should consider taking out one of these players who are presumably meant to be scum:

Lex Luthon
Ratchet
Lil AL scuma
Midnight

Midnight is not a big mind, the others can eventually be defined as such. This should also be taken into account because scums are also good at planning.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You mean the 'cleansing' is cult ability? How about Robin's change to magical girls? Both seems culty

Also let's not forget Mango who also claimed indie and knew that Hawks wasn't burger king but....lol here we are
Mango's investigation failed due to this

[Passive - Lawyer Army] - Burger King is immune to any kind of investigations in the game. Nothing can bypass this. He will always appear as a non-threat.

Yes he is a self admitted cult at that.
Yo Tan was one of the guys to question my role, I haven't followed his apparent claim however, so I can't totally tell what you are on about. I recall Rej also questioned my role and Rej is also being too quiet. But he isn't relentlessly active when rolling Town, so I haven't listed him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You mean the 'cleansing' is cult ability? How about Robin's change to magical girls? Both seems culty

Also let's not forget Mango who also claimed indie and knew that Hawks wasn't burger king but....lol here we are
If Robin is cult, she should be rolecrushed this night. So I think getting rid of the person who claims can convert people would be best.

and how did Beta get on this.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If Robin is cult, she should be rolecrushed this night. So I think getting rid of the person who claims can convert people would be best.

and how did Beta get on this.
Alright. So Beta, Midnight and Robin. We lynch either Beta or Midnight first. Players should check on Robin.

also I’m going to guess that FB voted himself and got in. Same with Rej. I’m also assuming that only Yo voted me and probably the rest of the active players voted you, Akai etc

People probably got in with one vote

He said "I just found out for a fact he's not burger king" and was adamant about it. So he's implying an action.
If he is implying that he found out Hawks’s role than that passive shouldn’t interfere with it because it says it’s just presenting him as a non-threat

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'll leave you with this before I turn in for the night, it's just my theory, but I believe your faction is the color of route you chose.

Beky prob chose the light blue route (second from the right for the color blind townie bois and gurls)

I chose the gree route and received a green town role, similar to Fujishiro's.

So we should check on the people that claimed to pick red route (typically scum!!)

And one of them I remember is @Go D. Usopp ™

So we should look into route colors, and people who might've faked the N' dude's writeup to frame Dynamight if we wanna go after scum. Robin is also still sus

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'll leave you with this before I turn in for the night, it's just my theory, but I believe your faction is the color of route you chose.

Beky prob chose the light blue route (second from the right for the color blind townie bois and gurls)

I chose the gree route and received a green town role, similar to Fujishiro's.

So we should check on the people that claimed to pick red route (typically scum!!)

And one of them I remember is @Go D. Usopp ™

So we should look into route colors, and people who might've faked the N' dude's writeup to frame Dynamight if we wanna go after scum. Robin is also still sus
i picked red so what?

i already have my wincon before i even picked a route, as should all of u

what r u trying to say here huh?

Emil

Certified Memelord
the routes r there to give us our beris or bounties depending on how many ningens chose the same route

i still didnt get how much beris i got tbh lol

u shud have ur wincon b4 choosing a route, dont try to paint fake narrative @Akai2

Status
Not open for further replies.