Vote LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Vote Yeet Midnight
Vote Lynch Ratchet
Vote lynch Dynamight
vote lynch finalbeta
[Vote Lynch Dragomir]
Vote Yeet @DynaMight
Vote decimate DynaMight

If N'zoth is fake then we really need to look at the thing with Hawks and the reactions again.

Hawks claimed third party (right?) and he kinda dug a grave for himself with the whole summoning thing. We don't really know what the purpose of it is but he doesn't seem like an indie that is genuinely trying to help town. And depending on his flip, we might know better what was the reason behind the summoning ordeal.

Something else to look at is if he wasn't responsible for the fake write up, then it is clearly scum's doing. So it's also interesting to note the people who reacted to the write up immediately and knew to point their fingers at Hawks. Again, I think some of those reactions were too quick that it felt prepared beforehand.

I mentioned it before that I didn't like Naomi's reaction when it happened, if you do check it, please let me know what you think.
so you think i'm scum but need other person to think along you, so you can push?

Reactions to N'Zoth reveal:

So it seemed like Naomi, Noctis and Lango were the first to be convinced of Dyna doing this. So I'd put them as top candidates for faking the write-up.

Also worth noting the distancing Lanji is putting on Naomi.

Yeah, I think we should unvote Dyna. Seems really likely someone set him up, and it would be too crazy a coincidence for him to explain himself.

Out of all of these voters, I wonder which ones barely put a though, dropped a vote, and left. Or did not consider any other possible scenario.
It could be a set up but Hawks isn’t innocent either. The summoning thing still doesn’t add up and someone said that he is lying about his role too.

going back on your suspicion!?

This because these games are usually kill heavy, it's actually kinda concerning I haven't seen many deaths.

In the first weeb game, I died, revived and died again all in D1 and I wasn't the only death either if I remember correctly even though @krogothwolf did say that had to throw a lot at me for me to keep just coming back and back lol.
Well, we used a kill, lynch redirect and a kill Day 2 as well to get rid of you as you kept getting revived. Then when that worked you just subbed back in.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am 40 pages behind and im NOT gna bother reading it until night phase so fk u guys

i am just loooking at the action log and this is funny asfk

1. so clown is in the game = midnight = vig this jester lmao
2. these mugen ability names r hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.