Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I’m absolutely gonna get more involved once, like, half the players in this game are gone...it’s almost the end of D1 and there are over 300 pages, so you can’t blame those who aren’t talking for getting a little overwhelmed this round.
Indeed, I agree with this too. If you never had any experience with a game this size it can be very intimidating thing. Though one thing I can say for our hosts @novaselinenever and @Dragomir I know for a fact both of them are reading every single post, so they are in this with us.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I made this a while ago but forgot to post it

That's a pretty sick edit I can't even hate on that

Just keep in mind it's just that......an edit......fiction.....aka will never happen :pepelit:
Let's be honest, you could send me cute puppy and kitten gifs and I'd read it as scum.

Sorry TACy I love ya cause you make this place fun but you reap what you sow in mafia threads :pepestrike:

I have some issues with things you posted earlier tho. I have them saved and will watch you further to see if there's a case....the night's still young :pepecafe:
Agree! I hope we see more activity from other players in the next phases because we honestly let too many people slide by with poor activity but I will almost do that ever phase because I am a tunneler lol.
I mean look, I have a really hard time believing Midnight, Beta, Dynamight, Robin, Lind, Luthon, etc are all anti town. 50 players and half of the few active players are scum? Nah we're just forcing cases on some people now cause they're the only ones posting. Hopefully Drago and Nova are strict with post limit and we see some mod kills :feelsokeman:

Zemmi

GodMommie
That's a pretty sick edit I can't even hate on that

Just keep in mind it's just that......an edit......fiction.....aka will never happen :pepelit:

Let's be honest, you could send me cute puppy and kitten gifs and I'd read it as scum.

Sorry TACy I love ya cause you make this place fun but you reap what you sow in mafia threads :pepestrike:

I have some issues with things you posted earlier tho. I have them saved and will watch you further to see if there's a case....the night's still young :pepecafe:

I mean look, I have a really hard time believing Midnight, Beta, Dynamight, Robin, Lind, Luthon, etc are all anti town. 50 players and half of the few active players are scum? Nah we're just forcing cases on some people now cause they're the only ones posting. Hopefully Drago and Nova are strict with post limit and we see some mod kills :feelsokeman:

Well we at least know that the ones who claimed aren't town arent town. Now if they are really indies or parts of teams is a different story.

Indeed, I agree with this too. If you never had any experience with a game this size it can be very intimidating thing. Though one thing I can say for our hosts @novaselinenever and @Dragomir I know for a fact both of them are reading every single post, so they are in this with us.
and like every single message in private that's aside from processing actions and mechanics
I hosted a big game once (not this big) and I hated the work I had to go through it's very tough so props to our hosts

Zemmi

GodMommie
and like every single message in private that's aside from processing actions and mechanics
I hosted a big game once (not this big) and I hated the work I had to go through it's very tough so props to our hosts
Yea I have hosted a couple myself, it's a lot of work but it can be rewarding and from what I can tell Novas is enjoying himself at least.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Well we at least know that the ones who claimed aren't town arent town. Now if they are really indies or parts of teams is a different story.
In a game this size, are most indies typically scum aligned? Or is it even between town aligned and scum aligned?

Zemmi

GodMommie
In a game this size, are most indies typically scum aligned? Or is it even between town aligned and scum aligned?
I do not really know tbh. I just assume we will see a lot of indies but I think we will also see multiple scum teams, possibly even 2 mafia teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.