Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Nope I'm not getting offed

Unless scum wants me out of the equation because I suspected one of their guys, yet my character doesn't bear abilities anymore anyway, I'm no threat to scum.

If a townie kills me, then c'est la vie. That's for the worse.
lol you tried that last game as mafia

"I'm unlynchable, unkillable" to make us turn our attention to other people

We're not doing this again. You had no reason to kill Fuji other than the fact that he sussed you.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah I had a brain fart and forgot Beta's terrible excuse for killing Fuji

He's getting got sooner or later we gotta catch up on Midnight for now since he's probably dangerous, I dunno why but he didn't seem like he was lying about conversions

Emil

Certified Memelord
also the porpose of this council isnt to talk who is or isnt here. its to discuss who we wanna lynch. anyone on the game.

i would like to see everyone's current scum reads and move from there. i'll start:

scum reads:
- flower
- beta
- melon
- jinri
- AL
- Lind

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
ok lemme put it straight

i dont really know who is or isnt that popular here on WG

i thought we would see flower, nat, rej, lind, noctis, yotanwa, zem, and maybe AL

1. i am surprised lind, nat, yo tan, flower arent here, altho flower seems scum read by many so not a big surprise
2. as an NF player i am surprised JW isnt here..

so it begs the question, how popular are beta/kiwi/akai as players to be here?
who is JW?

:josad: I'm a little hurt to be put in the lame kids group

Emil

Certified Memelord
also the porpose of this council isnt to talk who is or isnt here. its to discuss who we wanna lynch. anyone on the game.

i would like to see everyone's current scum reads and move from there. i'll start:

scum reads:
- flower
- beta
- melon
- jinri
- AL
- Lind
actually add ningens like SalahWG and marimo to this
this guys are completely non existent and i dont like that

Zemmi

GodMommie

We're not doing this again. You had no reason to kill Fuji other than the fact that he sussed you.
This is why it's best when you find a scum, just start ignoring them completely and going on about how you would act with them if they said nothing, do not feed them or not respond to them. They will try to get in your head. I would piss Muugen off so bad with this method when I caught him as scum, I pretty much ignored everything he said and made town ignore everything he said, he was just getting bolder and bolder with his lies trying to escape getting lyncyhed lol.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Kiwi you are also one of the bigger suspects in this game, don't discount that.

You can't compare the two situations. I only claimed my role and that's it. Then of course, if a townie shots me, that's for the worse. Why should I not defend my spoilt position? I even asked for protection because I need it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
beta's situation is been a given since day 0 and its more solidified with him being here.

i would like to discuss what we do based off his flip?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Alright my scum reads are:

> Beta
> Midnight
> Naomi -- the write up thing
> Lindt -- Flowa had a point with the question mark thing
> Kvo or Robin -- I think one of them is lying and I'm more inclined on it being Kvo
> Michelle -- Flipflopping on beta D1...didn't really see her much afterwards

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright my scum reads are:

> Beta
> Midnight
> Naomi -- the write up thing
> Lindt -- Flowa had a point with the question mark thing
> Kvo or Robin -- I think one of them is lying and I'm more inclined on it being Kvo
> Michelle -- Flipflopping on beta D1...didn't really see her much afterwards
i mostly agree with this actually

which writeup thing about naomi r u referring to btw?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
i mostly agree with this actually

which writeup thing about naomi r u referring to btw?
i made a summary here

Here I'll give a little summary.

Nova posted this.

Then immediately, Drago posted the exact same message word by word again like two posts down (it was deleted later). But when it happened, I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasn't intentional. I explained it here:

But Naomi thought that cult recruited twice. I mean nothing wrong with that but I found it unnatural that she mentioned it twice too and didn't even consider that it could be a mistake.

It felt like she was trying to feign oblivion to prevent being accused of having tmi (which she accused me of afterwards)
But then she also made this post that was very attentive to details that seems like tmi. Which would make sense to why she didn't wanted to appear like she knew too much initially and just discovered these details.

I also expanded a bit more on it here:

Anyways I was just surprised that people immediately knew which posts were the reasons and who was the culprit and even started forming theories about which abilities were involved with the receipts ready like 5 minutes after the write up happened :optimistic:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks bby :catlewd:You know u my ningen but this game turns us against each other :josad:

My route color theory seems to be getting pushback from more experienced players anyway so I'll drop it for now

Zem voted for me and I voted for myself. Not out of arrogance but I'm the only one I know for sure is town lol

I remember a couple saying they have a town read on me so I'm sure i got more votes
didnt even know u can vote urself lol

I didn't vote for you, the person I am in chat with did. I voted for Akai.

I think you were closet to a town read as any that I was sure was going to get in. It is shocking though some of those aren't here.
oh ur in mason with sm1
i hope its not a neighbor chat btw, i wouldnt trust these too often now adays lmao

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There's a discrepancy I don't find natural.

I'm sent here by who-knows-who and then the other elders get so aggressive on me like if they were doing this in droves. So patent.

I don't know how many chances there are scum had interest to set me up here, by deeming me so important... there are players capable of wondrous WIFOM strategies in this council but the thing still doesn't make too much sense unless they wanted to look more townies by this logic.

Unless... someone wanted to save Midnight with this particular strategy and take me as escape goat.

The chance I'm here because I deserved it might still be there however, I don't know how many people voted me and I firmly claimed a town role.

Zemmi

GodMommie
didnt even know u can vote urself lol

oh ur in mason with sm1
i hope its not a neighbor chat btw, i wouldnt trust these too often now adays lmao
Another reason I believe this person is town, it's someone I know very very well. There is no way they would have picked me if they were actually scum, because that would just put one more area they would have to deal with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.