soyboi we here rumor that you iz making counter to mecha heart theory call wooden heart theory...this ur last warning to stop or we teclare war for your a$$!
Don't leave, it's my fault (Fault)
Don't leave, it's my fault (girl)
Don't leave, it's my fault
'Cause when it all comes crashin' down I'll need you
Cause you make my earthquake
I don't want to confrontation, no
And you don't want my conversation (I don't want your conversation)
I just need some confirmation on how you feel (ah yeah), for real
Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is
If, this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do
What lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.