Recent content by NotTommy

  1. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    If Zaza really does change locations, would be neat if somehow Jinbe got involved and intercepted it. Oda usually reserves him for handling some fires or water-related stuff. This would be fitting. If not, then Zaza actually leaving doesn't really serve a purpose. I was surprised we didn't see...
  2. NotTommy

    Future Events Will Jack get a redemption arc?

    I'd be all for Oda making use of the remaining Commanders one way or another. Jack was fairly young but I feel like he was quite a menace on Zou. As a Calamity, he had a lot more responsibility in ruining lots of people's lives than Ulti or Page One from the missions we saw him on. I'd like for...
  3. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    Seems Longinus functions like a super powerful lazer when thrusted, either that or that was just how devastating the piercing was (I guess same effect either way, kinda like King's Tempura Udon also). I'm interested in what the text reads but I think that's pretty fitting with the whole Sanji...
  4. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    :kata:Amazing show.
  5. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    I'm excited for next chapter but I hope Killingham showcases something good with Longinus cause it feels like the regen is the only real problem. Sanji having a flashback to Ivankov is good, he spent 2 years training on his island, I would hope Ivankov gave comments here and there on Sanji's...
  6. NotTommy

    Speculations We’re about to get a lore dump about Germa

    I feel like a Germa lore reveal will come later. Now is about Sanji coming to terms with who he is and who he needs to be. I could see Oda exploring Germa more against another Sanji opponent, kind of a continuation of how Queen was handled where he has history with Judge. I'm still big on Avalo...
  7. NotTommy

    Chapter Discussion Hakiman bros what is this

    Mihawk will be incredibly proficient in all 3 colors of haki and that's great. Given all we've seen of swordsmen and other blade-users like Gaban and Whitebeard, it only makes sense that Mihawk and Zoro would focus on all the ways to use their haki to enhance their attacks. I'm very interested...
  8. NotTommy

    Speculations I know it's strange

    I think Oda can do both. Imu will simply showcase the full extent of his powers in the final war. Right now, Imu's away from the Holy Land and it's mostly introducing us to his forms and abilities. We'll see how the arc ends, but I expect Loki and Luffy get some good hits in before Imu has to...
  9. NotTommy

    General & Others Will Sanji's Conqueror's Haki moment be the greatest writing in One Piece history?

    I hope so. I think having a big focus being placed on Sanji's mentor/father Zeff would be great as well, but I hope it's a great addition to Sanji's journey so far.
  10. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    At this point, I hope and expect Shiryu to have ACoC. Mihawk is further highlighting that CoC distinguishes the strong from the weak and Zoro will beat Sommers will his, no need for yet another opponent who can't use it before Mihawk. Would also act as further Blackbeard hype, same for if...
  11. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Always nice to see Perona. Otherwise, it's just what we already knew. I guess the Luffy line too. I'm interested in seeing the raws.
  12. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Honestly, yeah. If he just gets his heart sliced next chapter then Oda had no business having that moment occur.
  13. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    I'm surprised Oda didn't just end it this chapter. Sommers' performance has been pretty weird, at least King was overwhelming Zoro when he didn't have ACoC, Sommers had the one moment overpowering Dragon Damnation but not much since. He's getting beat no matter what next time we see the fight...
  14. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Strange choice from Oda. He could have simply had Zoro aware of his CoC and simply had this fight about leveling up. Hopefully Oda goes all out with future Zoro opponents like Shiryu so Zoro can develop from here, but still a bit strange. At least now Zoro has what Mihawk expected of him but he...
  15. NotTommy

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    That's a hard one, I won't lie. If Vista doesn't have CoC, seems a quick way but then that may not be enough.
Top