Recent content by OykotsTreasure

  1. O

    Powers & Abilities About Zoro's "Fire" in eye

    Between Sommers mentioning that Zoro's attacks could have some "heat" behind them, and Sanji's literal flaming leg, and even Luffy's attacks having some "heat" and "flame" elements associated with them, it does seem like more and more of the Strawhats are getting "fire" based powers. I do...
  2. O

    Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1195: Weakness

    On the cover page, Sanji's giving a haircut to a literal warhorse...poorly. And given how Sanji's also fighting Killingham this chapter, the parallels are actually pretty cut and dried. But, who knows? Maybe this is foreshadowing that Sanji's going to fight Director Tensei AKA Black Horse...
  3. O

    Character Discussion Mihawk’s “sense of self”

    Well, that's when you have to find a new one! A new dream to make into reality! Kind of like starting a new manga, after working on ONE manga your entire life for 30 years! Sometimes you need to find a new dream and not cling to a old one. Which I think may be Mihawk's problem. But...
  4. O

    Character Discussion Mihawk’s “sense of self”

    Because your "sense of self" IS your "dream". The dedication of trying to turn your dream into reality, of bringing a potential future into reality, IS the key to unlocking CoC. But, you probably need to be able to "envision" that future to some level, which Zoro may have just done. "You...
  5. O

    Character Discussion Mihawk’s “sense of self”

    Personally, I think what changed was that Zoro was finally able to have a more concrete visualization of what he wanted his future to be. He was able to "envision his future". He was able to actually "see" a future where he was "The King of Hell". I'll point out, Zoro was finally able to...
  6. O

    Character Discussion Mihawk’s “sense of self”

    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That viewpoint might be part of Mihawk's problem. Because it's nonsense. You're saying Zoro hasn't changed? The former loner who didn't need ANYBODY who's now one of the most loyal members of Luffy's Crew? Your saying that Rayleigh never changed? Even...
  7. O

    Character Discussion Mihawk’s “sense of self”

    This might be a opportunity for me to talk about something I've been mulling over. Something that...people are gonna get MAD at me about. But, I need to write this out, and see if it holds any water. Maybe it's nonsense. But, it's nonsense that I need to get out of my system. Is it...
  8. O

    General & Others 5 One Piece Classics, Which Ones The Best?

    Well, Sabaody probably ranks lowest for me, personally. It's still a great arc. Memorable moments. Good new characters. But, it's not really a complete story on it's own. Then it's probably Skypiea. Again, great arc. And Enel's actually one of the better villains for the arcs that...
  9. O

    Powers & Abilities What is this Disney ass “Sense of self” nonsense?

    After thinking it over, I wonder if it somehow ties into how Devil Fruits are created? Devil Fruits are, according to Vegapunk, different visions for the future. (Chapter 1069) So, what if Conqueror's is actually a part of this? What if Conqueror's is basically you realizing what kind of...
  10. O

    Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1194: EVERYTHING CHANGES

    On the cover page, Blackbeard is learning calligraphy! Everyone needs to try a new hobby every once in a while! BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! Hmmm...well, Blackbeard is learning a new skill from a "Monkey"....would it be too on the nose to say Blackbeard might have picked up a new skill from...
  11. O

    Powers & Abilities There's Nothing Special with Chopper's Anti-Demon Ability

    The jury's still out on this one. Especially since, at this point, we kinda seem to be done with Reversi? Imu isn't using it anymore, so we can't really test any other theories about it. I'm not actually sure when we're going to find out at this point, because I'm not sure if even Scopper...
  12. O

    General & Others What Arc Has Hurt One Piece The Most?

    I probably dislike Wano the most. It's overly long, and full of side-characters that I just don't care about. Plus, Luffy ending the fight with Kaido with BIG PUNCH was...disappointing, at best. ...But, that's not the question, is it? The question is "What arc has HURT One Piece the most?"...
  13. O

    Speculations Do you think Caribou will reunite with Coribou?

    I had to look this up, but we haven't seen Coribou since the end of the Caribou cover story in chapter 731 WAY back in 2013! It's been 13 years since Coribou's appeared in the manga! ...Yeah, there's a pretty decent chance we could see him again, and see the two brothers reunite. If only...
  14. O

    Speculations Tools in Biblo’s box

    Assuming that Biblo really is using the word for "tool" and not "weapon", I'm not expecting any of Joyboy or Nika's old weapons to be in there. It's probably not as simple as a sword or a spear or a shield. ...Then again, you COULD say that the Ancient Weapons were "tools" to be used for some...
  15. O

    One Piece Chapter 1193: "I'm still practicing"

    On the cover page, we see King...training tanuki in the art of pantyhose sumo. What King chooses to do in his spare time is up to him! BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! Well...um...eh...tanuki are classically tricksters and illusionists. There's...four tanuki in this picture. There are...four...
Top