Future Events Oda's killing problem - does he have the guts to kill Kaido?

How will Oda solve the killing problem?

• Luffy ends his pacifist run and kills Kaido

• Zoro finally commits an on-panel murder

• Kid or Law do the dirty work for them

• Big Mom backstabs Kaido

• Blackbeard appears and backstabs Kaido

• He doesn't. Kaido is imprisoned eternally (in a Poneglyph or something? idk)

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But we were talking about his previous 18 captures.
I dont see those people having seastone on them unless Kaido had an third party who broke him out because like I said not even Linlin could break out of the seatstone cuffs.

Perhaps the people didnt have the seastone cuffs or a third party help him escape. Oda should show us but instead like always just tells..
once or twice maybe even 3 or 4 times a push you can have that excuse
but there is no excuse for it not happening once in 18 times

But we were talking about his previous 18 captures.
I dont see those people having seastone on them unless Kaido had an third party who broke him out because like I said not even Linlin could break out of the seatstone cuffs.

Perhaps the people didnt have the seastone cuffs or a third party help him escape. Oda should show us but instead like always just tells..
Impossible they have captured a yonko and dont cuff with seastone but you're we will never know

Seriously, are people in this forum illiterate? Why don't you read what I ACTUALLY wrote?

"I do know if Law uses Gamma Knife EARLY, it will fail."

Pray tell, what the fuck happened? This was the 2nd chapter.
You were stupid enough to think there was a possibilty that Law would kill Kaido, making it extremely hypocritical for you to bitch about other people suggesting that Zoro could do the same.

Because everyone not named zoro and luffy have a better chance of killing kaido in wano. Oda doesn’t even make the straw hats kill Main enemies.
We all know that a protagonist killing Kaido would be a massive deal in One Piece, something that’s never happened before. This isn’t new information that the people arguing that ZKK could happen are somehow completely unaware of.

You were stupid enough to think there was a possibilty that Law would kill Kaido, making it extremely hypocritical for you to bitch about other people suggesting that Zoro could do the same.
Yeah, go back to your basement and stop trolling cause you got owned.

Next time, when you try to "own" someone, read what they actually said.

Nobody has kill a main antagonist either. So whats his standing fir saying Law wouod
Because Law killed Vergo.

Yeah, go back to your basement and stop trolling cause you got owned.

Next time, when you try to "own" someone, read what they actually said.
You are a moron. You thought the Vinsmokes were going to show up and fight the Flying Six. You thought that Zoro (and by extension Killer) would have nothing to do with the fight against Kaido. You were trying to argue that it actually made sense to think, at any point, that Law would kill Kaido. With all the brain-dead dribble that comes out your mouth, you are the last person who should be trying to talk about how anyone else's idea's are bad.

If it turned out Law's medical school on Flevance was run by Wano immigrants, it would make sense to think Law would kill Kaido. If Ryuma had been a surgeon who used the Op Op Fruit to kill a dragon to save Wano, it would make sense to think Law could kill Kaido. If Law's sword had been formerly used by Oden, it would make sense to think Law would kill Kaido. If Oden and the Scabbards had been saying throughout the arc 'we must give a lethal dose of radiation to Kaido's heart', it would make sense to think that Law would kill Kaido.

Sadly, none of these things are true. And you are just an angry little cunt on the internet, thinking that being a dick to everyone somehow makes your trash arguments any better.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Perhaps the people didnt have the seastone cuffs
They could never have captured Kaido without seastone in the first place. It's just not plausible. Seastone is how all devil fruit users are restrained.

Kaido being strong enough to easily shatter seastone makes more sense that Kaido being captured without seastone.

Can’t try and take an intellectual highground when you come out with
shite like this
Use the Zoro theme.