Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally see Zoro recovering, fighting King, and performing an entirely new/different technique than what's shown here. The thing is Asura, while it hasn't been seen in 500 chapters and the attack is new, it doesnt actually feel new.

I think there is plenty of Zoro moments to be had, just with Kaido it's done here.

HAKI forage level.
WB MF is a SHIT.
CoA garbage, injured by fodder.

CoO trash, perforated by squard, your CoO has regressed.

Conqueror HAKI? You couldn't use it while you were away from your medical devices.
SOLO VERGOD 1X1 WB MF, VERGOD WINS @5000 ng/dl or death
@The buddha see this, why you hyping up that fodder Lackainu :mihanha:

Hands in pockets Vergod vs Lackainu :rolaugh:

I totally see Zoro recovering, fighting King, and performing an entirely new/different technique than what's shown here. The thing is Asura, white it hasn't been seen in 500 chapter and the attack is new, it doesnt actually feel new.

I think there is plenty of Zoro moments to be had, just Kaido it's done here.
i think oda mentioned in sbs that zoro didnt learn any new attacks in 2 yrs training rather he made his own old techniques stronger

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@The buddha see this, why you hyping up that fodder Lackainu :mihanha:

Hands in pockets Vergod vs Lackainu :rolaugh:
I am quite right to say that VERGO supports the blow that WB used to finish AKAINU, how have you never done that?

Vergo has more resistance than the giant John, and the giant john withstood the attack by WB GURA.
VERGO fell for something that has more lethality, far more lethality than the attack WB used to take down AKAINU.
The lethality of WB MF is below < KINEMON.:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.