General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I hope that Oda firmly considered a few elements here;

- Marco being portrayed next to a man factually wielding a bigger bounty than Kaido's by a large extent
- Took part to the MF war and the PayBack war making it in both occasions

On the other hand we are unaware of whom committed the most crimes between him and King and that's presumably King.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
As I said, defeating X character doesn't give you their entire bounty. If not, Luffy's bounty should be 2B+ after his fight with both Kata and Cracker. Instead, he only got 1B and it wasn't all of that thx to the defeat of the YC. And her bounty regarding her fight with Kaido might be different depending on her performance. I expect her to stall some time but fall eventually. With that being said, 600-700M sounds like a good prediction to me.
That literally makes no sense.

Defeating X character normally gives you a bounty >= them.

Luffy got 1.5 billion when the strongest person he defeated is Katakuri. It's the final bounty figure that is matters, not the bounty increases or starting bounty figure.

Last edited:

Luffy got 1.5 billion when the strongest person he defeated is Cracker. It's the final bounty figure that is matters, not the bounty increases or starting bounty figure.
Luffys bounty post WCI is a culmination of things.

Sanji didn’t get a bounty for beating mr. 2
Zoro didn’t surpass Mr. 1s bounty

Jacks bounty isn’t just his physical power, it’s his tendency for widespread destruction and influence from Kaido. If Yamato beats him and joins the straw hats they may get a 500 million bounty to acknowledge their strength and their part of the straw hat but Jinbes current bounty is only 438 or so. I don’t see Yamato highly surpassing that...

Luffy got 1.5 billion when the strongest person he defeated is Cracker. It's the final bounty figure that is matters, not the bounty increases or starting bounty figure.
That means Katakuri has never beaten anyone with a bounty >=1.057 billion.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro and Fax Bones is an example of this being untrue
That's why I said "normally". Zoro vs Daz Bones is one of the few examples, but Daz Bones bounty was only revealed way later. It could be that Oda didn't plan on Daz Bones being as high as 75 million initially. Even if that isn't the case, this is a rare exception.

That means Katakuri has never beaten anyone with a bounty >=1.057 billion.
Yes I think this is the case. Fighting Luffy frustrated him, and it seemed like no one had ever pushed him that far.

That's why I said "normally". Zoro vs Daz Bones is one of the few examples, but Daz Bones bounty was only revealed way later. It could be that Oda didn't plan on Daz Bones being as high as 75 million initially. Even if that isn't the case, this is a rare exception.

Yes I think this is the case. Fighting Luffy frustrated him, and it seemed like no one had ever pushed him that far.
Lmao, Katakuri has never beat someone on Queen’s level.

No, that's Kaido. This is not a universal thing.

Zoan Ulti is much stronger than Base Ulti and has more raw power than even her Hybrid form.

Zoan Page One is much stronger than Base Page One (Base Pay Pay has no notable combat ability feats to speak of).

Base Queen has done nothing impressive. All of his notable attacks have been in Zoan.

Base Jack wasn't impressive either, but he's less clear cut.
It was the same for Lucci, he used a single attack in Zoan form. However he fought quite a while in human form against Luffy.

Jack fought toe to toe with Inuarashi in Zoan form, when Nekomamushi arrived and slammed him into the ground, Jack reverted to his human form. Many evidences pointing toward Zoan form being the weakest form.

In Ulti's case, its more advantageous to use a bigger body to immobilize your target.

No, her Best feat is oneshotting a Tobi Roppo:

There's no indication that the Calamities are capable of that, especially not in their Base forms.
Do you keep the same energy with Apoo one shotting Luffy then?

I disagree. Jabra cannot defeat Daz Bones. Kaku would be able to if he could cut steel, otherwise no.

Daz Bones' own bounty was 75 million anyways.
That's a pretty wild take, you might bring hell upon yourself if Sanji fans see this.

Kaku is significantly stronger than Jabra.
I think i previously mentioned to be in agreement with that.

Alabasta Crocodile's bounty was frozen at 81 million. Oda said that it might be double that if the Marines had been aware of all the scheme
The Marines must know how dangerous he truly is if they offered him a Shichibukai position, so easily more than double.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That's a pretty wild take, you might bring hell upon yourself if Sanji fans see this.
I'll create a thread in the Battledome.

Do you keep the same energy with Apoo one shotting Luffy then?
I discard it as an outlier/inconsistent feat, while the Thunder Bagua KO isn't.

The Marines must know how dangerous he truly is if they offered him a Shichibukai position, so easily more than double.
Oda capped it at double though. It's just bounty inflation shenanigans. Crocodile was a New World Pirate that was defeated by Whitebeard himself. 81 million is stupidly low. It's only that low because Oda wasn't initially planning for bounties to go so high.

They both got KOed and are both back up a minute after.

It could be, though Boa's bounty is the same, frozen at 80 million.

As for Yamato's bounty i could roll with 700 million but no higher than that, no way.
It’s incredibly rare to get 9 digit bounties in paradise. That’s why cavendish was so popular he was the only one of his generation and why the worst Gen is such an outlier

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
They both got KOed and are both back up a minute after.
Luffy was back up in seconds.

Yamato had doctors begin trying to treat her and was coughing up blood when she woke up.

Her recovery was also attributed to her Ancient Zoan DF. They are not at all analogous circumstances.

It could be, though Boa's bounty is the same, frozen at 80 million.
Boa was not a New World Pirate.
Boa was made a Shichibukai after her first voyage.

As for Yamato's bounty i could roll with 700 million but no higher than that, no way.
If Yamato defeats a Calamity, it will be higher than that.

Luffy was back up in seconds.

Yamato had doctors begin trying to treat her and was coughing up blood when she woke up.

Her recovery was also attributed to her Ancient Zoan DF. They are not at all analogous circumstances.
Lets suppose that they are not similar situations, the point is Ulti wasn't done for, she got up really quickly without needing any treatments. She was indeed bleeding, Queen bled from Chopper's slap too. The giant truly got Koed for the rest of Onigashima or so.

Boa was not a New World Pirate.
Boa was made a Shichibukai after her first voyage.
Crocodile is the type to lay low, that's one of the reason we are not aware of his status much right now.

If Yamato defeats a Calamity, it will be higher than that.
I'd be very suprised then