Versus Battle My Hero Academia vs Black Clover

MHA overall, but BC is not far off.

Characters: Protags in both series. Although I prefer the Top Heroes and Captains, respectively.

MCs:

Asta vs Deku: Asta. Both protags were born powerless, but instead of getting the power he wanted like Deku from Allmight, Asta found his own way of fighting and accepted he is just different.

Yuno vs Bakugo: Bakugo. They‘re both prodigies born with a power far greater than their peers‘, but generally Yuno just feels a bit more shallow compared to Bakugo‘s character development. You can‘t top this.

Noelle vs Uraraka: Noelle. She has far greater development. I would even go so far to call her the best written female lead in the current Jump era. Uraraka can‘t compare here at all.

Those are my takes.

If my favorite shonen manga is One Piece, which of these two do you think i would enjoy more?
BC case there is bigger and more interesting world, character development of every one, inculding side characters. MC has dream and has plan what he will do after achieving it. There is big arcs(saga) in BC, in fact for now it's two of them, First take more than 200 chapters, second one is started, but I don't get feelings that it will be that long and complicated. Also MC is more similar to Luffy, then Deku, in fact MC from the begining is prepared to face anything like Luffy, but unlike Luffy he get character development as well, he will became from reckless more cautioness, he will think how he could defeat that strong guy etc. So he will actually act smarter, but he will; still be in some terms unstoppable, trying to defeat guys that could one shot him.
That's what I can say. Also anime is really on fire, so I think you could watch it, if you have time, of just read manga. Tabatha has really nice art style of his manga, so I believe you will enjoy it more.

If my favorite shonen manga is One Piece, which of these two do you think i would enjoy more?
Black Clover 100%

Ill list it like how flower did it:

• Asta is a far better MC than Deku will ever be, the 2 of them have broken powers but unlike Deku, Asta has limits since he cant impower his flesh with magic so he has to train himself constantly, and whenever he does something in a fight you wont just say bullshit how since he had been training it all along unlike Deku who is the chosen and gets everything handed down to him.
  • The supporting MC's of BC and MHA are Yuno and Baguko, well Yuno's character is not that much developed and he is not realy relatable since he was strong from the get go but well Bakugo is on the anoying side because of his screaming but he atleast can be funny sometimes so he is better than Yonu in that regard
  • Noelle vs Uraraka like @Flower pointed out its a no contest since Noelle is the best written shounen female character of all time, in Black Clover its hard to find a meh female character even the useless females in the story are far better written than most female leads in major shounen stories
  • Yami and All Might, this doesnt even need to be said, Yami is the G.O.A.T, he has more charisma than the whole MHA roster, even if Asta died this week no one would complain if Yami took over as MC, the guy is a true chad.

All in all Black Clover has a far better world and it gives you a sense of advanture of whats to come next, the characters are well written and you will mostly enjoy the fights since the power levels dont jump up and down all over the place, there is a progression to them, even the MC wont start beating up arc villians just because plot, NOPE, there is a lot of teamwork making each win very believable, ohh and the females are not just some princesses waiting to be saved by MC.

The only thing that really sucks about Black Clover is that there are no real true villains until later part of the story, the early "villains" are just people who gave into circumstances and decided to destroy the Kingdom that used them and betrayed them, only towards the end of the first saga do we really get to see the "person" responsible for the current war and some of the hatred, only in the new saga are we hit with villians who somewhat have character and are not doing evil just because life was not fair to them but they kill poeple just because its fun for them.

Anyway Black Clover has a far superiors story than MHA