Versus Battle My Hero Academia vs Black Clover

what i mean is, so far in Black Clover every villains turns to be a good guy.
which is MHA, they still became a villains.

if you say AFO lose to wounded All Might, that is better than Dante lose to freaking Magna lol
Post automatically merged:

if you're not reading Black Clover until last chapter or until Yami got yeeted by Zenon, then yes.
Well, BC Villains are just hatred spirits...they couldn't be bad from the begining. And I'm not sure how this turn BC in something bad. Villlains there have righteousness desire to kill humans, which was understandble. I don't like immortal characters in MHA and BC, but...but when Licht defeated Julius he attacked whole city. Also first bodies of all elfs was dead for sure, other thing that all of em was immortal. Immortal villains with unknown nature>>>>clown Shigaraki

D

Dragomir

I had the impression that BC was a classic shonen, with a young MC who wanted to be the number one or the strongest i don't know what. That he had particular powers and was part demon ?

I think it stacks a lot of cliches without adding some real original stuffs
Yeah, it's a pretty run-of-mill type of shonen. Main character wants to become the Wizard King, which is pretty much the best mage in the Clover Kingdom. He's rivals with the deuteragonist and of course, the latter is far more talented. As you said, Asta is a Jinchiruki and he befriends his demon pretty much right away once they met. Underdog MC that has to work hard for everything, you know the deal.

So yeah, if you're looking for originality, you're not really gonna find it with the premise of the plot. But the series is still good despite lacking in originality. Side characters are great, the plot is still fun to watch unfold, the power system is cool, and overall just the setting and worldbuilding are some great stuff. Even though I find the villains to be subpar, they do provide for some great fights.
what i mean is, so far in Black Clover every villains turns to be a good guy.
which is MHA, they still became a villains.

if you say AFO lose to wounded All Might, that is better than Dante lose to freaking Magna lol

if you're not reading Black Clover until last chapter or until Yami got yeeted by Zenon, then yes.
Bang spitting. The entire Eye of the Midnight Sun literally all got turned into good guys. Kinda made the whole battle over the Clover Kingdom meaningless. Dante getting defeated by Magna was some clown shit, especially with how Jack was struggling against him. But as I said earlier, Black Clover to me is great for its side character and plot. Its villains are flat-out not good.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Bang spitting. The entire Eye of the Midnight Sun literally all got turned into good guys. Kinda made the whole battle over the Clover Kingdom meaningless. Dante getting defeated by Magna was some clown shit, especially with how Jack was struggling against him. But as I said earlier, Black Clover to me is great for its side character and plot. Its villains are flat-out not good.
thats why i said Villains is the bad thing about Black Clover so far and Dante lose to Magna is one insane bad writing from Tabata. lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah, it's a pretty run-of-mill type of shonen. Main character wants to become the Wizard King, which is pretty much the best mage in the Clover Kingdom. He's rivals with the deuteragonist and of course, the latter is far more talented. As you said, Asta is a Jinchiruki and he befriends his demon pretty much right away once they met. Underdog MC that has to work hard for everything, you know the deal.
To be fair I am a bit tired with that type of shonen, I don’t think I have the courage to begin a new one

For me Black Clover>>>>MHA thanks to moments like this:
Like I know how that arc ended, but it was like first half of story, so in the end author has to let victory to mc. But again nowhere was shown that MC was stronger than Julius, Licht. So...

or like that:
with it ending in one of the best BC fights

thats why i said Villains is the bad thing about Black Clover so far and Dante lose to Magna is one insane bad writing from Tabata. lol
Don't forget Witch Queen, she never was defeated, she just accepted fact that she can't beat her daughter power to control destiny. And she is insane strong. Blood Magic all the way.

Last edited:
Deku by far
Black Bulls I guess, Class 1A is super hit or miss with me
MHA by far, BC's story is a mediocre with the pacing being a complete joke
Black Clover's world is larger yet somehow it feels smaller, lmao. MHA for me
Villains/Antagonists
Shigaraki solos. Stain solos. AFO solos. There is no good Black Clover villain, it's like the bastardized child of Naruto & Nanatsu no Taizai when it comes to this department.

Yo this thread has some insane takes, it feels as if people do not read the MHA manga at all, with only ever watching the anime, as well as joined a bandwagon hate train probably spawned on some social media. Not sure what Tabata has on some of you guys personally but after 296 chapters I am not impressed at all.

Last edited:
None honestly
Both are unbelievably generic
Both main characters are horrible
Deku typical scared cowered
Asta loud mouth obnoxious

mha has too many training arcs imo
Black clover is cringe fest

both relay on power of friendship crap

if you put a gun to my head and asked me to choose
Then I would choose death
Hate both equally

I love both of them but BC > MHA overall.
Main Character

Other Characters

Story

World

Villains/Antagonists
1. Definitely Deku. Sure he can be whiny and crying at some points but current Deku is lit. Asta is cool but I don't feel any major "hype" for him just yet.

2. Black Bulls. 70% of Class A are irrelevant or background characters. While all BB members got full focus and some of them even got an arc dedicated to them.

3. Hmmm... Tough one but I'll give this one to MHA. The story have potential to be one of the best in MHA.

4. Black Clover hands down.

5. Villains in both series are okay. Nothing too underwhelmed or spectacular. Shiggy, Dabi, Overhaul, Stain, AFO is good written villains, the Triad and Zagred are also good. But BC tend to have more variety of villains than MHA so I'll give it to BC.

What a fucking bullshit.

Every villain =/= Patry.
Well there's Patri, Rhya, Both Fanas, Revived Vetto, Mars, Ladros, Rades, Valtos, Sally, & the Witch Queen. Sure, some of these people may not have turned completely good, but they are no longer antagonists which is the point. The only reason the Dark Triad and the Devils didn't really change sides is because they were just portrayed as pure evil with no redeeming qualities about them.

Main Character
MHA
. MC has good character development and has better personality.
Other Characters
MHA
. BC has some good character took but MHA is just a package .
Story
BC
. MHA is quite straight forward regarding to plots and story with no lore.
World
BC
. BC has more to explore and bigger universe.
Villains/Antagonists[/QUOTE]
MHA. Art style Antagonist are better and iconic than BC