Versus Battle My Hero Academia vs Black Clover

What quality is that, when you have imprisoned "final villain" in the begininig of series, with replacement with Shigaraki clown, losing all opportunity and even chance to became geeat manga. Author has no balls, he just can't deal with real crazy shit, he can't change world into more interesting. Chosing easies way never was an option.
I am never disappointed with BNHA where as I didn't like the elf arc final fight........obvi that is my opinion

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You should give Black Clover a chance and read it.
I had the impression that BC was a classic shonen, with a young MC who wanted to be the number one or the strongest i don't know what. That he had particular powers and was part demon ?

I think it stacks a lot of cliches without adding some real original stuffs

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That is just your opinion. I see nothing in MHA villains. One For All losed to death wonded AM, that's just saying. Light was able defeat Julius and that is the difference.
what i mean is, so far in Black Clover every villains turns to be a good guy.
which is MHA, they still became a villains.

if you say AFO lose to wounded All Might, that is better than Dante lose to freaking Magna lol
Post automatically merged:

Would be fun to see Zoro fans defend Zoro
if you're not reading Black Clover until last chapter or until Yami got yeeted by Zenon, then yes.

D

Dragomir

Main Character
Asta by far to me. As others have stated, Deku is too whiny and annoying. Asta is a pretty stereotypical shonen MC but I think that works best considering how the story is laid out.

Other Characters
MHA has higher peaks in how Endeavor is imo the best character out of both series. But Black Clover's cast runs deeper. Yami can definitely contend with Endeavor and Julius, Mereoleona, Fuegoleon, Zora, Charmy, Charlotte, Vanessa, Luck, and Finral are all solid and good characters. Concerning the main three for each series, Black Clover definitely wins. Noelle is far better than Ochako imo. Her development is great to watch and you always want to root for her to reach that next step. I already explained why Asta > Deku. Bakugo >> Yuno for me tho. I personally don't like Yuno at all but he doesn't drag Black Clover's character level down though.

Story
Black Clover easily. I stopped reading MHA months ago after pretty much just getting bored with the plot. Black Clover on the other hand always keeps me interested in what's happening next with each chapter.

World
Black Clover yet again. The powers are more interesting and creative. Quirks to me are too simple and stale. A few are cool but most are boring. Magic on the other hand can't get like that because there's almost no cap on how deep you can reach with it. Then you got the elves, the other kingdoms, etc. MHA just gets outclassed here.

Villains/Antagonists
This is the only category that I'd give to MHA. I don't like the Black Clover villains. The Dark Triad to me are meh and are just more of a big bad wolf type of villains. The Eye of the Midnight Sun are a little better but I personally didn't like either of them. Imo, Black Clover is great because of the plot and the side characters. Its villains are subpar. MHA on the contrary has some solid villains. Chisaki is great, I think Shigaraki is pretty cool and Dabi is one of my favorite characters. AFO was also dope as hell to me as we saw him. The rest are pretty meh but personally, those four are better than what Black Clover has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the impression that BC was a classic shonen, with a young MC who wanted to be the number one or the strongest i don't know what. That he had particular powers and was part demon ?
He wanted to became strongest Mage, while not even able to use magic, which is similar to Deku. Difference is that in BC strongest mages are Nobles, for one reason which is spoiler, so pure blood mages are all strongest, while orphans and poor people are weakest. From that comes many problems in society. This is why Asta without magic is even worser than bug for nobles.