Powers & Abilities How strong do you guys truly believe Helmeppo and koby are?

How strong is current koby and helmeppo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The problem with this statement is who are the weakest flying 6 members?

Sasaki was damaging general franky which is made out of wapo metal

Pageone in both anime and manga was never even hinted at being defeated by raid suit sanji. He also took luffys gear 3 elephant gun and barely even took damage. And this was his full zoan form. Hell dude had to be taken out by a coated coC punch from a yonko

Ulti literally at one point even made luffy think about using gear 4. She also got up a few chapters later from bigmoms Lazer canon that was the combination of 3 of her homies including one that was recently created that was much stronger than Zeus. Got up and had to be taken out again by Zeus.

Who's Who is a prodigy stated at having the same potential as Rob Lucci

Black Maria had sanji calling her daddy and mommy

Drake is arguably the strongest of the flying 6
yeah i think page one is the weakest. both out of portrayal (with the others not even counting him as competition for a calamity position) and by feats (he has insane recovery to tank luffy's g3 and raid suit sanji but i don't think sanji even took that page one fight seriously and still it was almost like sanji was curb stomping the guy). i think coby will be around page one's level.

my flying six ranking as of now goes like this : x drake > ulti >= who's who > sasaki > black maria > page one

nobody has any haki pre-timeskip my friend, unless you are top tier back then.
The vivi confirmed Lucci had it pretimeskip.

It confirmed alot of characters from the war in marine ford had it.

It was confirmed even Ace had it pretimeskip.

It was confirmed shanks had it pretimeskip.

But it was never once confirmed that smoker had it pretimeskip sooooo. Based on your analogy and based on powerscaling, koby POST timeskip is automatically upscaled as being much higher in terms of overall power and combat ability in comparison to PRE timeskip smoker.

Captain koby who is a confirmed coO and coA user with mastery over all 6 rokoushiki techniques is fodderising pretimeskip logja smoker who didn't even have haki

Do you think they will remain fodder till EOS ?
No, not at all.

I wouldn't even call them fodder now.

They just aren't in the league of really strong fighters like Shichibukai, Vice Admirals or Yonkou Commanders (what some fans want them to be).

I think they could be around Tobi Roppo level at the end of the series and then we see Coby becoming an admiral a few years (5-10) down the future.

No, not at all.

They just aren't in the league of really strong fighters like Shichibukai, Vice Admirals or Yonkou Commanders (what some fans want them to be).

I think they could be around Tobi Roppo level at the end of the series and then we see Coby becoming an admiral a few years (5-10) down the future.
I think Coby could be lower to mid VA lvl right now, EoS high tier spectrum

No, not at all.

I agree i think they are around Tobi Roppo level right now but i think EOS Coby is at least commander level.

The vivi confirmed Lucci had it pretimeskip.

It confirmed alot of characters from the war in marine ford had it.

It was confirmed even Ace had it pretimeskip.

It was confirmed shanks had it pretimeskip.

But it was never once confirmed that smoker had it pretimeskip sooooo. Based on your analogy and based on powerscaling, koby POST timeskip is automatically upscaled as being much higher in terms of overall power and combat ability in comparison to PRE timeskip smoker.

Captain koby who is a confirmed coO and coA user with mastery over all 6 rokoushiki techniques is fodderising pretimeskip logja smoker who didn't even have haki
:kaidowhat:
bro haki concept back then was still too abtract... and Marineford was litterally an arc before timeskip then Oda begin to introduce haki one by one, precisely when Luffy begin his training with Rayleigh lmao

and you know isnt it odd seeing the greatest of all time Whitebeard never using any CoA or CoC let alone the advance version of it in Marineford :whitepress:

Last edited:
These two have the highest growth rate in all of One Piece.
Unlike the main cast who were already decently strong in their own field, Coby and Helmeppo started from 0.
I would say both are somewhere in the so-called Veteran tier, below YC tier.
I wouldnt be surprised if they advance to YC tier next time we see them.
You're still overestimating them.

Yes, they have a high growth rate, but people tend to blow that out of proportions.

Remember when we saw them being able to use Rokushiki pre-skip?

They still were complete fodder to hakiless Luffy and Zoro. Those two didn't even try and one-shotted them with ease.

Coby and Helmeppo now having learnt the basics of CoO and CoA is basically the same: Yes, they got stronger, but not in the dimensions some want them to be.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You're still overestimating them.

Yes, they have a high growth rate, but people tend to blow that out of proportions.

Remember when we saw them being able to use Rokushiki pre-skip?

They still where complete fodder to hakiless Luffy and Zoro. Those two didn't even try and one-shotted them with ease.

Coby and Helmeppo now having learnt the basics of CoO and CoA is basically the same: Yes, they got stronger, but not in the dimensions some want them to be.
Well, depends where you rate pre skip Luffy and Zoro. I rate them quite high.
Do you think Coby or Helmeppo would lose to Oven or PageOne?