Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda used "wings" instead of "Left/right hand" because that sounds like one is more important than the other, and Oda never liked the idea of crew hierarchy.

Personaly, i rather Sanjino being both wings. He's the man who protect Luffy's back and Zoro the sword who clear obstacles in front of his captain sounds more poetic.
Yes... which is why I call bs on a guy saying a hierarchy neutral term implies a "main 3 status." I really couldn't care less if Sanji is considered one or both wings, it means nothing outside of the general understanding that Sanji is important.

Thought Sanji would be at least the shield if not the sword, wings sounds like a forced addition.

so my other green-haired boy is definitely the shield. Go team marimos!!
Post automatically merged:

Dude I waited hours after ur last post, where is my full spoiler. :(
Wouldnt sword fit more? Jinbe is the shield considering his durability

just ı wanna one clear thread that indicate zkk.
how do you expect that ı read all of them.
But ı read half of them.

threads generally state that Kaido must die. Since Kaido meeting with us , all of Kaido basement was created his death.
I am okey with that.

But still I cannot understand why zoro should kill Kaido.
Just zoro cut Kaido and if you want kill , you have to cut.
Not . Killing can be many different way. Ryou destruct inside of living thing.
As a base story , zoro should cut kaido . not . all story started to turn into momotaro base.
For example , some covers was shown as a indicator. luffy zoro kaido cover for example .
in the same logic , supreme king cover include sanji . why dont you think sanji get coc then ? is not this contradiction ?

I understood your hope and fan base feeling.
But every panel started to show zkk dying since 1011 .

I hope all things work like your wishes. some people have to talk about reality.

Sanji is the goat, he just needed some leg training by Zeff, he showed he has swordsmanship capabilities in Water 7 cuz he trained a bit at Germa.

You all should be grateful he choose to be a chef, otherwise he would be the new Xebec

Yes. Sanji doesn't even train and he is comparable to Zoro with 3 swords.
he isn't. Zoro has always been the 2nd strongest.

Imagine if he trained like Zoro did, every day, he'd be stronger than Luffy
is it zoro's fault that sanji is a lazy fuck who would rather spend all of his day simping over nami and robin than train?

You can teach potential. Either you have it or you don't. Sanji has it, Zoro's gotta train like a dog and get magic swords to get stronger
the greatest potential i have seen out of sanji, is almost dying of nosebleed :suresure:

Nah, I’m like sanji. I was born competent anf
The way you talk tells me otherwise!
Its pretty apparent that:
Luffy is born naturally strong and has I high undertanding of skills.
Zoro is a normal human who has talent for training and fighting.
Sanji is born abnormal because of his father, he lacks Zoro drive for power and Luffy’s skill sets but is comparable because he is far more intelegent than them and is never caught off guard.

Sanji doesn’t have talent in training so it would be impossible for him to train like Zoro, an idiotic statement like this is like saying imagine if Zoro’s father messed around with his DNA and was born abnormal, he would be WSS by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.