Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it'd because they all have different innate (altered) abilities. Nothing suggests that sanji is that much much more stronger than them
enhancements happening to body meant those exoskeleton enhancing what a person inaide abilities are. Sanji can easily kick niji(who is told to be fastest among vinsmokes), yonji and if it wasn't for they threatening zeff and judge using soldiers as sheild I think sanji is somewhat better than their siblings Now enhancements happening to that body. So it enhances present based on present stats which is already too good for sanji than his siblings.

king is low top tier unlike than queen and jack who are weaker than smoothie and cracker
Headcanon shit...King's and Queen's bounties are almost the same. Jack was also strong, he fought against entire mink army (mostly not in sulong form) in Zou. In Wano, first he was ganged up by sulong mink army and then taken out by Inuarashi because of narrative reasons.

Did Zoro train to become stronger when he got Shusui (a black blade)?

I don’t know why people act like this is crazy for Sanji when most strawhats get upgrades not tied to their bodies or some outside source. Nami has the climatact, Zoro gets swords, Luffy has a devil fruit, Usopp has a new slingshot, Franky gets new tech, etc

Yes Zoro trained to master it even if it was off screened he does highlight his lack of mastery and that it would not be an easy sword to master i see no reason why he wouldn't train to tame it.

Why do people think that it's a W for sanji? It is an L to him.

Because Raid suit sanji got destroyed by queen , now sanji needs a superhuman powerup to defeat a YC2.

Though I think sanji soloing queen YC2, now finally makes sense after being destroyed by YC3 doflamingo just 2 arcs ago. He needs 2 big powerups to close the gap.

Only Reiju has some kind of Independence due emotions the rest obey judge.

The RS being a unique technology is definitely under Judge guard just remember this point bout technology was a plot point for WCI.
So RS going to Sanji definitely needs Judge approval.

Dunno bout last part....like maybe for us readers it looks like that but for the character is the worst ( I mean his own words ...is hard to suggest anything else).
I’m talking about the readers perspective. Sanji doesn’t want this power, but honestly that’s a pretty common and well used shonen trope.

Heck even Goku had this trope in battle of gods. It’s all about what the user does with this power that leads to character development or new abilities.

You said it gives him new power, but he still fight with kicks. RS is not for power, only disguise and stealth missions. He trained even without and with RS.

Enma is magical weapon anyone on Haki level can use.

Yeah and that is why if you give it to someone like Luffy, he does more than Zoro, but even so that more Enma's abilities, not Zoro.

You didn't answer my question on why his other swords didn't get into scales of Kaido then?
Bro why di i have to keep repeating the samething. RS gives you better durability, makes you faster, better attack power. It helped him fight page 1 and helped him survive King. Stop repeating the samething.

Swords in One piece have their own Will. Ofcourse anybody who strong enough can use Enma. They will have to master it.

They dud get into the scales. Zoro used 3 sword style you idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.