Powers & Abilities List of all the crazy stuff Queen can do.

So messed up but i like it. He can attack from any distance, any direction, extreme unpredictability of attack angles or speed, interchangeable range of attacks making it near-impossible for CoO adapt to the previous patterns, extreme muscularity which had crushed so many CoA masters he lost count, and tech weaponry advancement even netter than Vegapunk in some aspects. He had funny character as well, designed for a fun fight.

Honestly the only thing stopping him from being in a similar tier with the 1st Commanders we've seen is his weak close combat skills. Give Queen Doflamingo and Katakurie close combat ability and you've one of the strongest commanders in the story honestly.

Speed agility mobility king > queen
Durability queen>king
Strength king=queen:sanmoji:
Mobility wise King looks better and even combat speed wise cause his combat speed looks like a tornado. He was able to kinda blitz Sanjino and even manage to not pale before Zoro's combat speed so far.

Durability I expressed my opinion.

Strenght wise Queen displayed his limits. Except for the Brachio Bomber attack he never convinced. 🤔

Queen is definitivly one of the funniest YCs we've encountered so far. His arsenal is definitivly note worthy and I somehow think that Franky will steal some of his tech lol.
Post automatically merged:

Speed agility mobility king > queen
Durability queen>king
Strength king=queen:sanmoji:
Durability wise both King and Queen seem equal. And strength wise I see King above Queen for now. But that might change into equal too soon.