• Ju D. Ge

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Vegafraud

Votes: 56 83.6%
  • Worstgensucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are saying Vegapunk dismantled the warlord system, but all he really did was allow that with his invention. The WG is who dismantled it.
They said "it's time to say goodbye to the Grandgrandmaster Mihawk, we are not worthy enough of his majestic blessing support.:josad:".

I hope this is a troll thread (if so, well done).

If not: Vegapunk is in a completely different league compared to Judge. Vegapunk is literally so much above Judge, that even mentioning Judge in the same sentence as him can be seen as a glorious attempt at a joke.

S

stealthblack

If not: Vegapunk is in a completely different league compared to Judge. Vegapunk is literally so much above Judge, that even mentioning Judge in the same sentence as him can be seen as a glorious attempt at a joke.
Proof. His Best invention is the pacifista, Something Sh fodderise now.

I can't agree with all this. Judge probably is above Vegapank case he is using ancient blueprients, while Vegapank's creation is something new. At some point Vegapank would be able to surpass Judge, but not now.
Post automatically merged:

Vegapunk has probably already created spaceships. He is like Leonardo Da Vinci on steroids.
Just example of false hype

I can't agree with all this. Judge probably is above Vegapank case he is using ancient blueprients, while Vegapank's creation is something new. At some point Vegapank would be able to surpass Judge, but not now.
Post automatically merged:

Just example of false hype
Lmao, you guys are hilarious.
I'm out here, the delusion is too strong with some of you.

Lmao, you guys are hilarious.
I'm out here, the delusion is too strong with some of you.
No, you just act as fool. Did you forgot how Drake talked about Pacifista Kizaru's lazer beam that Vegapank finally was able to put in em? Compare that to Ichiji 20 years ago....Judge already was there, while Vehapank reached that lvl only 2 years ago.
Compare Marine kairoseki ships with Germa 66 base that could cross Red Line.
It is very obvious that Judge was superior 20 years ago...and Vehapank reached his lvl just now.

Vegapunk:SSG,Lineage Factor,Artificial devil fruits,Failed Giants clones,Pacifistas,ships that can travel the calm belt due to kairoseki,technology that is 500 years into the future,this guy will reveal the secret about devil fruits to us!
Judge:Raid suit,clone army(thanks to vega),snail ships and modified humans!
Vega wins!