Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins saying that both Kaido and Linlin are to much:

Combined with the Tower card and his meaning (plus the panels shown during the explanation):

Plus all the foreshadowing already present previously. Dunno how can you think that this fight will be inconclusive.
Yeah
I think Kidd will defeat Big Mom too
Despite not liking this man lol
But that’s what I think

Zoro after tank Tankyudon by his swords .
Kidd after tank Mama red by his skin.

Difference leauges.:goyea:
Thanks for pointing out King divine attack is much stronger. It clashed with ultra tiger and sent Zoro to through the island and skill.

Right, different league.
:cheers:

Zoro going through the side of the giant skull damaged him. Not the attack itself.

It helps if you show the entire scene.

LoL, you can't be that low IQ right ? what do you think happens when Zoro can't reach his goal ? he tries again while overcoming his limits , i can't believe people take Kaido's word literally LoL Zoro himself implied thats not enough for him stating that he wanted to bring him on knees, ITS A OBVIOUS PLOT-LINE/SETUP wake up fools
Zoro FAILED at killing Kaido and he entrusted Luffy to defeat Kaido after his FAILURE and acknowledging the fact he isn't capable of even putting him on his knees. I know you're stupid but that's the reality no matter how you wish otherwise fool.

No it isn't, and learn how to spell specifically. A bunch of reasons are listed about the value of the OP OP no Mi (including Personality Switch). Immortality was just one of them.

X Drake's father talks about a "legendary" doctor who went to cure a lot of diseases with miracle operations.
Lol you literally proved my point. Btw thanks for the panels, I need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.