Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid slaps high diff. He is the only Nova captain that has the same growth rate as Luffy.
No he doesn’t. He doesn’t have any of the advanced haki’s. He doesn’t have future sight, he said what was that Haki when luffy used advanced CoA and he didn’t have CoC coating. Where is the same growth rate?? A lot of people think that Luffy a relationship to kid will be Similar to GR and WB. But that is not the point of Luffy a journey. He will outmatch everyone and have no completion. Something not even GR could do. Kid is no where near Luffy’s level.

Where's Kid's CoA, show me? I'm not saying he doesn't have it. I'm saying he can't use, just like Sanji can't use basic CoA but he can touch logia DF users.
Wtf does this mean? So he has it, but he can’t use it? Lol
:kaidowhat:
You literally just said that Oda didn’t give Kidd “basic CoA” when that is completely false. Vivre card confirms he can use all three haki. Classic Kidd hater, lying with false information and not using their brain lol. Enjoy seeing Kidd who apparently can’t use basic haki defeat a yonko :cheers:

If new path is about Kid, maybe he is the guy with small 1 % chance of surviving and he got a new path now…also, Kidd said that his body feels light, it’s weird… did the card make his pain disappear? Because even if Hawkins was defeated, Kidd should be at least feeling the injuries and not feel like he is Rock Lee dropping those weights Lol… even Big Mom suggested he might have recovered, but I do not want to discredit Kid if he defeats her despite being injured… so I will wait for future vhapters to know if he is somehow recovered from the tower card or not…

- if it’s about alliance, then it foreshadows the alliance win over the Yonko which Hawkins couldn’t forsee coming
I think it's both! The Tower Card has two meanings: one is the end of the old and a new path, represent the new generation and the victory over the Emperors; and second is the unexpected event, something new–possibly representing Kid's power up cuz he needs one desperately.

1. Yes all out attack. And nice that you ignore the haki part. Obviously Linlin don’t want to hurt kid, when she is not using all this. Not explicitly showing stuff is Odas way to keep it for the main fight.

2. Out of Hera? No. He only did for Kaido+Linlin attack, but he did with everyone else there too. So what is the argument? Didn’t he tanked everything else with a smile?

3. Oh kid didn’t got the same W‘s like the main character. No shit Sherlock. More surprising info’s?
And still, while not getting them, he compete on the same state and the same level. Which is even more impressing. Without all that help of several nations, several Warlords, even Yonkos, without plotarmor of doom. He is still up there and a yonko struggles to harm him.
Why did you have to insult sherlock like that. It doesnt take a sherlock to deduce that he hasnt even gotten a W.

Main character or not zoro even sanji has more Ws than kidd.

Let's take a look at kidd.

Bragged about fight kaido.........

Shocked that physical attacks work, becomes a luffy cheerleader afterwards

Lost his arm to shanks subordinate

Failed his crew in the new world that resulted in his second in command being forced to eat a smile fruit.

Had to be saved by luffy

Against a yonko combined attack had to be saved by zoro and then law.

Was not even responsible for taking down a yonko commander (urouge did though).

At this current date kidds only W is destroying a few of bigmoms ships.

Hell when it pertained to the yonko the only ones to do the most damage are luffy and zoro. Hell even add yamato who is also a luffy strawhat now.

And I haven't even talked about the other Ls he has received
Post automatically merged:

oh you start insulting. Seems like you already accepted your argument isn’t existing.
I started insulting since it wasn't an argument in the first place. For this to be an argument you had to present a legit point. You didnt so it was more of me teaching you than it was a argument

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You literally just said that Oda didn’t give Kidd “basic CoA” when that is completely false. Vivre card confirms he can use all three haki. Classic Kidd hater, lying with false information and not using their brain lol. Enjoy seeing Kidd who apparently can’t use basic haki defeat a yonko :cheers:
They don’t even realize how deep they dig their own grave.

just imagine kid will beat Linlin without using any Haki. He would be on par with Luffy and still has the whole haki learning curve in front of him. This would give him potential which puts Luffy in the background.

Why did you have to insult sherlock like that. It doesnt take a sherlock to deduce that he hasnt even gotten a W.

Failed his crew in the new world that resulted in his second in command being forced to eat a smile fruit.

Had to be saved by luffy

Hell when it pertained to the yonko the only ones to do the most damage are luffy and zoro. Hell even add yamato who is also a luffy strawhat now.

I started insulting since it wasn't an argument in the first place. For this to be an argument you had to present a legit point. You didnt so it was more of me teaching you than it was a argument
Bro stop being so savage. Kid fans can’t handle that :milaugh:

I'm not a Kid hater, I wanted kid to succeed, be important etc. But Oda shits on him nonstop. Viver Cards have said a lot of things, and they were wrong a lot, so as long Kid shows basic CoA in the manga I'm not going to accept it. So, where's Kid's haki?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Had to be saved by luffy

With your insult, you took any Legitimation from yourself to be considered discussable. It has shown you straight up lie (about the haki), your straight up troll, and you straight up insult.
Taken you serious is wasted time. So hate even more, it doesn’t matter.

Him losing his emotions will In no way stop him from defeating queen regardless
I mean, losing emotions is a big problem, he should stop this first, there is no guarantee that he would try to stop queen when he loses them so idc, the logical solution is to try to stop the transformation. What is more important, potentially losing his will to fight for Luffy, or trying to keep this will, think a bit.

With your insult, you took any Legitimation from yourself to be considered discussable. It has shown you straight up lie (about the haki), your straight up troll, and you straight up insult.
Taken you serious is wasted time. So hate even more, it doesn’t matter.
Bullshiter. Se insulated you again. You presented zero argument. Your points were invalid. It's not even hate its just the reality that you are legit talking bullshit lol

With that amount of metal crap King has all over his body. he is toast.
No need for speed when you are that durable. He would kill king.
If kids cant even take zoros swords with his magnetism or take the weapons of yonko that are also made of metal I highly doubt he doing shit to king

Status
Not open for further replies.