>Tall
>god Tier Hairline
>Remarkable Sense of Fashion
>Oscar worthy acting skills
>Great drawing skills
>defeated two Scabbards when Jack and Pero couldn't kill one
>Refuses to stay down
>Outperforms Ancient Zoans in recovery
>His entire life is just fucking Wano in the ass as revenge for his Parent's deaths

God what a Chad

Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down failed and in the next attack Luffy did with base punches there's clear intentional portrayal here by Oda

:kayneshrug:
Zoro acts more over lethality rather than raw force, this is why his force is not comparable to KKG not even close probably but his AP is likely not inferior. 🤔

Stop telling me that these things don't exist.

Stop claiming scarring someone who's impossible to scar is superficial damage because it's not.

He called Law's gamma knife a trick. He didn't claim that anyone of Luffy attack caused significant injury so it didn't. Zoro's did.

Nobody has brought manga facts Law teleported Zoro. Just assumptions. I know it's hard for you to accept the fact Zoro can hold his own against a YC1 when not using haki.
Lmao what impossible? Oden did it and his sword did it:suresure:

Kaido' zoan form is big and Law's gk is pinpoint attack like a stab and stop inhaling copium by posting irrelevant panels repeatedly and even Kidd and Law didn't use their strongest attacks which was proven by the latest chapter.

Where has it been proven? I've not once seen a translation where Zoro says 'I at least wanted to knock you out'.

The context of the situation matters. Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down who straight after Zoro's attack was STILL stood up.

The only logical conclusion is Zoro wanted his attack to have the same effect Luffy's next attack did which hurt Kaido and sent him flying on his ass.
Zoro told Law of his next attack doesn't work than it's up to him to deal with Kaido. If he was only trying to knock him down then he would have known his attack wasn't going to beat Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.